More pics now some vids

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Re: More pics

pics 4451 and 4452 was worth the price of admission :rotf: I'll never forget "THE SERMON" :tup:

tbauer03

TRBOBOX

at the top of my head i can remember about 525hp and 650 tq for denny's truck and i am sure others will chime in with their results.
Ryans supercharged vette laid down a whopping 290 horse
he didnt have to pay because that number was obivously off. He did let me drive it though and my seat of the pants dyno says a lot more than 290 i would venture to say close to 500

crashing_sux

Blow Me?

I'd love to see a list of the dyno'd trucks and their times/mph. Seems like mph correlates pretty closely to hp so that would help those of us who are curious what general range our power is in but not ready to hit the dyno.

Ty Girl

I'll get my pictures/videos uploaded either tonight or sometime tomorrow, I will more than likely just have Ted add them to his collection he has going.

Jimmy

Banned

Ty Girl said:
I'll get my pictures/videos uploaded either tonight or sometime tomorrow, I will more than likely just have Ted add them to his collection he has going.
We need the drunk vids asap :tup:

typhoonzz

Got Boost?

The dyno was a blast, good pics ted!
My truck put down 250/350 and ran a best of 13.2xx @ 99
IMG_0940.sized.jpg

I won't complain about my numbers...couldn't make more than 14 lbs of boost all weekend long....

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

typhoonzz said:
The dyno was a blast, good pics ted!
My truck put down 250/350 and ran a best of 13.2xx @ 99

I won't complain about my numbers...couldn't make more than 14 lbs of boost all weekend long....

any news on the starting issue?

typhoonzz

Got Boost?

it started and got into the garage :)
I drove it to the gas station to pick up smokes and it will drive, but I'm thinking it is ignition...Cuts out a bit when i get on it..but it will run. I'll start tearing into it this week I hope...

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

typhoonzz said:
it started and got into the garage :)
I drove it to the gas station to pick up smokes and it will drive, but I'm thinking it is ignition...Cuts out a bit when i get on it..but it will run. I'll start tearing into it this week I hope...

good luck brotha, told ya it was ignition :D
sounds like something is grounding out.. or the wires are arching.

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

I like the fact that he stuck with the stock IC rather then going A2A to clean it up more. It looks really good the way it is.

newtyguy

Denny's sy was amazing to see in person. No offense to anybody elses sy there were some really nice ones, but Denny's was my favorite of the weekend. i cant wait untill the gmhtp with his truck and nats featured comes out!!:tup: