Motocam360 Plug n Play ECM

Poconojoe

Donating Member
So Tim Ennis sets up a support page on FB and as soon as anyone proves that he is making some BS claims, he gets mad and blocks them. First he tried to deny that his system wasn't Megasquirt based, then he tried saying that the PC Board alone for a Megasquirt is $900, it's not, the component kit with the board and case is only $530. He tries to say that he hates misinformation being spread about Megasquirt and it's prices, but he is the biggest source of it. This is in no way claiming any issues with the Motocam360 product, it is what it is, a plug and play system for people that don't have the ability to install a Holley or other system. It's far from the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it has it's place, IMO it's p place just isn't on the top.

MotoCam360

So Tim Ennis sets up a support page on FB and as soon as anyone proves that he is making some BS claims, he gets mad and blocks them. First he tried to deny that his system wasn't Megasquirt based, then he tried saying that the PC Board alone for a Megasquirt is $900, it's not, the component kit with the board and case is only $530. He tries to say that he hates misinformation being spread about Megasquirt and it's prices, but he is the biggest source of it. This is in no way claiming any issues with the Motocam360 product, it is what it is, a plug and play system for people that don't have the ability to install a Holley or other system. It's far from the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it has it's place, IMO it's p place just isn't on the top.
I worry about you Joe. Might be time to up the medication. I told you in plain english we use an MS3pro board, which is the most advanced hardware offered by MS. It will do anything a Holley will do, for a fraction of the price. Once you learn how to use google, you can find this information yourself (see photo).

Secondly, the person that came to our Motocam360 ecu help group, looking for information about the Motocam360 ecu, is the one who said he was deleting the thread after you mucked it all up with your garbage (see attachment). I had nothing to do with his decision and I have nothing to hide about our product or pricing structure (TT chip is $200, we're $1650, Holley is about $3000). We've sold more of these ecu boxes than you have fingers and toes, so we're doing just fine. People recognize the value of a true stand alone solution that is 100% plug n play for the SyTy with an integrated datalogger for troubleshooting simple engine failures, and building reliable HP.

If you have some new solution, feel free to build a website, build a facebook support group, market the product, support the product, etc, etc on your own dime.....that's what I thought.

I think you owe me an apology for your behavior on our help group, in which we're trying to help our customers free of charge.

Poco Joe.jpg
Poco Joe2.jpg
MS3pro module price.jpg

Poconojoe

Donating Member
There you go again, with misinformation, that is not a bare circuit board, it is an assembled board, you of all people should know the difference. So now you can apologize.

norbs

This is a ton of work to make connections to that board. These systems work great if you have the patience to tune them and have a good quality wideband controller. If you want cheaper use a microsquirt and solder in all the wires yourself for $450.

MotoCam360

I want to clarify Norb's statement above to clear up any confusion - A $450 microsquirt will do none of what our systems do for the syty platform. Microsquirt modules don't have the I/O to run a V6 turbo engine sequentially. Our Stage 3 package eliminates the distributor in favor of 6 coilpacks by using a crank trigger and cam synch - a microsquirt module is definitely not going to do any of this.

6 smart coils.jpg

Microsquirt modules also don't have a knock sensor circuit built in, so you can't hook up the factor gm knock sensor directly to the ecu.....and that's very important to keeping a motor from getting damaged.
Microsquirt modules also don't have a built in datalogger, so it requires the ecu to be connected to the laptop at all times when doing datalogging.

We do use microsquirt hardware in our turbo 4 cylinder applications because it has enough I/O to get the job done nicely for smaller engines:
SQ MPI ecu.jpg

Poconojoe

Donating Member
This is not a true statement
-------------------------
"I want to clarify Norb's statement above to clear up any confusion - A $450 microsquirt will do none of what our systems do for the syty platform."
------------------------------
This is why I always call you out as a BSer. The correct statement should be that a basic microsquirt system will not do everything that your system will do, not that it will do none of it. By the way, if you go on the SyTy Facebook forum, there is someone looking for your radiator air deflector, they had seen it on several trucks at Carlisle and wondered where to buy it. It wasn't until several days later, I saw a post linking back to you. It looked like a nice idea.

MotoCam360

Shipped this Stage 1 kit last week. It has our optional wideband O2, optional electric fan control (2 fan triggers), and wireless tuning feature. Here's what the electric fan control screen looks like:
Stage 1 kit wideband O2.jpg
fan control options.jpg
wireless tuning devices.jpg

MotoCam360

shipped another Stage 1 plug n play ecu last week. We've updated our wideband O2 controller for 2024. This system with all the options was $1950 delivered and it's a full stand alone ecu with integrated data logger that is plug n play with the factory harness:
Stage1 system anno.jpg