NATS is going to rock

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
I just got a text from Jason (Jaberwalk aka ex-hammered Sy) asking me to bring rope and vasoline. YEEHAW!!!

I'm headed to the hotel now!

Epstyphoon303

1992 Typhoon #2019
Re: NATS is going to rock

Ok whats really goin on lol im not sure if im goin to the hotel cause thats just wierd talk lol!!!!! See you guys soon and hopefully not in cowboy hats and pantyhose.....

Scalarrthu

Got a special guest at the shop today as I happened to be getting off the highway at the same time he was pulling into the speedway to gas up. I'm not going to give away any secrets, but I was able to help Jason with his request :rotf:

IMG00706-20110804-1231.jpg

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

That ^ is true. Jason told me he no longer needs the rope and vasoline. Thanks Paul for taking one for the team!

92TyLA

Got a special guest at the shop today as I happened to be getting off the highway at the same time he was pulling into the speedway to gas up. I'm not going to give away any secrets, but I was able to help Jason with his request :rotf:

IMG00706-20110804-1231.jpg

Cool!!!

hey paul how about a little gathering for when people are headed back from Nats, just trowing it out there, in this damn heat couple sytys and beer dont sound bad.

Scalarrthu

That ^ is true. Jason told me he no longer needs the rope and vasoline. Thanks Paul for taking one for the team!

You must have misunderstood :dunno: I wasn't the one doing the "taking" :shocked!:

Sam, that's not a bad idea. This would probably be the only weekend I'll be able to do something (be in town) for a while. How many people are coming through Vegas I wonder?

92TyLA

You must have misunderstood :dunno: I wasn't the one doing the "taking" :shocked!:

Sam, that's not a bad idea. This would probably be the only weekend I'll be able to do something (be in town) for a while. How many people are coming through Vegas I wonder?

Well atleast jason we know is:rotf:
I think DaveP Is too and Matt(quinnster) I think.
But if you are up for it we should plan ahead.

Scalarrthu

Well atleast jason we know is:rotf:
I think DaveP Is too and Matt(quinnster) I think.
But if you are up for it we should plan ahead.

Yeah, I don't see why not...would be fun. I'll throw up a post to try to get an idea of who and when.

92TyLA

Watever you deside man, im right behind you (and I mean that in a totally etherosexual way, since some guys here are kinda :rainbow::tup:)

Let me know.