New Body Cladding Available

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Here is my experience. I think they suck as far as fitment goes. When you look at them, they certainly do look like the part but they don't fit well at all. I got the pieces that go behind the door and in front of the rear wheel, those really are to "massage" in. Not having the holes drilled makes it all the more fun, I mean really, what would it take to do that? That said, what else can you do?

jwritchie

I ordered and received the front driver side fender cladding for my 82 yo dad's Syclone he has had since new. He had hit the opening of his garage with the front fender and then the cladding fell off while he was driving it one day. Keith at selectspecialties@yahoo.com was very good to work with and I received the part in about 3-4 weeks. I had a body shop do the paint and install. They also straightened the bumper and reinforced an attachment tab broken in an accident from many years ago. The body shop did spend several hours getting the cladding trimmed, drilled and attached, but the fitment turned out as good or better than factory, imo.
The part is fiberglass and does not have any of the tabs drilled. Total cost of part with shipping from CA to TX was about $500.00. I wanted to let everyone know as much as I could tell them about these replacement claddings since it is nearly impossible to find any in salvage. I think I saw one posting on this entire forum where someone had some to sell. We were very thankful to find something to put my dad's toy back to original.

Attachments

• fender cladding.jpg
    fender cladding.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • fender finished.jpg
    fender finished.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 25