Official SyTy Nats Gallery

Loeryder

Brian Dourty was kind onough to set up our own gallery.

All of us organizers will be dumping our pics in here and if you would like to submit yours just contact me or Brian.

Sorry for the pic quality, I know we have been spoiled by Ian and Adam's skillz last year.

www.sytynationals.com/gallery

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Hell yeah.... looks like we missed out.

Promise I will be bringing the skillz for next year....and a few other tricks :)

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
YOu all are welcome to steal the pics from my gallery.....There is a link my sig line.

I can put them in a seperate folder as well if that would make the upload to your site easier.

gmcturbo

awesome, glad to finially see some pics of the nats. damn jason your truck was clean on that trailer. must have been nice to drive all across mo and truck be spotless.

mike

Turbotrux

Joe, is that the original paint? It looks great from the pics.

You won 2 awards, huh??? I should be getting name plates out for the plaques real soon.

Have a good one,

JKsSyclone

Turbotrux said:
Joe, is that the original paint? It looks great from the pics.

You won 2 awards, huh??? I should be getting name plates out for the plaques real soon.

Have a good one,

The blue is the original color. Not original paint. The last owner had the blue painted. When we got it the cladding was about five differant shades of grey. I removed the cladding and had a guy spray it for me.
Yeah. I won two. I guess i got lucky this year. I saw some of your work. You do a great job! I cant wait to get those plates.

Mad Mike

SYCOSIS
kreepstr said:
awesome, glad to finially see some pics of the nats. damn jason your truck was clean on that trailer. must have been nice to drive all across mo and truck be spotless.

mike

Yeah, I thought I had a shot at detail king until those damn trailered trucks came in. I'll get my revenge next year. :lol:

Double-A

Quitter
Mad Mike said:
Yeah, I thought I had a shot at detail king until those damn trailered trucks came in. I'll get my revenge next year. :lol:

:lol: Actually Dad was really surprised by the award - there were a ton of really clean trucks there, yours certainly among them. I'm just glad he didn't have a heart attack, he is getting old you know. :D

-AA