Parts fer sale @ CARLISLE

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Parts fer sale @ CARLISLE

I have a bent front rim as well as a original radiator support with correct syclone vehicle emission control information ( VECI) label in tact as well as emission hose routing diagram.

Just putting it out there. have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of.

What do you want for the core support??

SYO237

SyTy Registry

selling my afco front/rear shocks and front springs. The shocks probably have 1500-2000 miles on them - they did one trip to bg with a few light autox passes and one trip to miami. They are single adjustable and have the correct bushings for the syty to bolt right up. I have only the front springs (not rears), which are the 500#s. Springs have never been mounted due to not having the tubular arms. I have the plates and wrench to mount and adjust. The shocks are currently on my truck.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these shocks. They are sweet. I am upgrading to a double adjustable coilover all the way around, hence why im selling.

If you plan to attend carlisle, i will be happy to get them off the truck before i leave and bring them with.

price: $750 if you are going to carlisle!

otherwise, im asking $800 shipped in the lower 48. either way, still a hell of a deal on a full set of slightly used practically brand new afcos.

sold

crazykaese

91ProtoTy/IndyPaceTribute & Sawzall Master

Also interested in core support. Put me 2nd in line.

Slyclone

OK, like mention has a little wound on the one side. Not too bad. Let's let Morgan decide and then take it from there.

Pic of wound.
Also slight peel back on the label. Still 90% good looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20160727_141912999.jpg
    IMG_20160727_141912999.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160727_141923830.jpg
    IMG_20160727_141923830.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0

autoaddictions

I have a rebuilt 700r4 trans that was in my Syclone . Built to handle 500hp 600fp torque. Freshened up and tested. I have 2800 into it. make a reasonable offer and will bring it with me. Perfect for the guy wanting to upgrade or has mild build .Built to handle low 11s.( recommend using a large cooler.)

4cefed5

I am looking for 92 typhoon seats or seat covers. Let me know if anyone has anything

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

Looking to get $75

Needs some work. Not much. Have other stuff for it as well.

Well I'm definitely interested so I will allocate some of the funds I bring to that and if for some reason I should pass, it sounds like it will still end up with a new owner before the weekend is out :lol: so bring it.

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

I am looking for 92 typhoon seats or seat covers. Let me know if anyone has anything

I have a complete 92 interior Id be willing to sell, or just the seats, only issue is a tear in the seat bottom on the drivers seat. I have everything stored away right now but I could possibly grab a picture of it tomorrow. Not even sure on price, wasn't thinking of selling right now but if you need it there is no reason for it to sit any longer. Guess Ill do research on that tonight. Also need to figure out how to get them out there :rotf:

Rhythmman

Donating Member

I could use a fistful of interior trim screws if anybody has some laying around cluttering up a coffee can.

gary sy

If anyone has a reasonably priced front-end brake upgrade lmk. I have the Renz fab kit. Thanx

blackty

Battery relocate tray and cables. Not sure if it is ATR or Conley??
Electric fan
Boost gauge
Moates tuning hardware (new)

graham1524

Battery relocate tray and cables. Not sure if it is ATR or Conley??
Electric fan
Boost gauge
Moates tuning hardware (new)

Could I get more on the battery tray and wires, mainly where it mounts to and wire gauge

blackty

Will send pics when I get home. Supposed to mount under stock location...Jim

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

Just throwing this out there. Bought this when I had my GN but couldn't bear to splice the wires of a 40k stock Buick. So, been cleaning out my garage and found this. Up for sale. Make offer. New, never mounted.

It causes the headlights to blink alternately.