Possible GP for IPCW Diamond-Cut Clear Corner Lenses

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed
In my other thread about these we learnt that the inprocarwear CWC-307C clear corner lenses are discontinued in the U.S :rant: I found a company locally up here in Canada that ordered them in for me and can get more because there still legal up here.

I have been PM'd and emailed about selling these to some of you...........
I'll sell them for $85 shipped to the U.S and Hideakimura it'll be $105 shipped to Japan.
I know it's not cheap but at least this is an option for you guys that can't get them.

Here is the link to inprocarwear's site
http://www.inprocarwear.com/cornerlenses/gmc/gmc.html

CWC-307C 83-94 Crystal Clear Diamond-Cut Corner Light
misc_pics_005[1].JPG

Here what they look like on my truck.
misc_pics_009[1].JPG

Last edited:

warmpancakes

Re: Possible GP for IPCW Clear Corner Lenses

not to hi jack but I wont be needing my set and would do them at the 85 shipped they are brand new in the box

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed

Nice location Ken!!!! :lol:

Front lenses are available... it's the all clear rears that aren't available.
Not sure if this is what you meant because the pic didn't show the rear.

warmpancakes

you cant get the drystal clear front anymore the DOT cracked down on the sellers and made them pull them off the market

Beavis

Still plays with trucks

warmpancakes said:
not to hi jack but I wont be needing my set and would do them at the 85 shipped they are brand new in the box

Calling dibs on Ken lenses (he is local to me). :tup: Sorry to high jack.

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed

SonomaGTlover said:
So... are the ones mentioned as a possible GP the 4 in front or the 2 in back? Surely it's not for all 6... but if it is, I'm in for a set.
John :rotf: .....corner lens doesn't mean tail light.....corner lens doesn't mean bumper light

Top post edited......

Last edited:
Re: Possible GP for IPCW Diamond-Cut Clear Corner Lenses

My bad, I always thought it was slang for the group of the lights that came on separate from headlights which would be at the corners. Individually they would be called... parking lights, taillights and markers. Sorry to have caused such havok, but it's yet another thing I learned on this site.
:tup:

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

Any chance of the none diamond cut ones?

hideakimura

NipponSyTy

hey Cam, thanks for getting the shipping quote for us, however the price is only for corners? Not include parking/bumpers? If you can get both, how much the price for 3 or 5 sets gonna be?

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am

warmpancakes said:
you cant get the drystal clear front anymore the DOT cracked down on the sellers and made them pull them off the market

Why did they make them illegal and do they put out the light differently or more of it then noraml??

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed

hideakimura said:
hey Cam, thanks for getting the shipping quote for us, however the price is only for corners? Not include parking/bumpers? If you can get both, how much the price for 3 or 5 sets gonna be?
Yeah I can get both, $165 shipped for each set of corners and bumper lights.

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed

Syclone#2960 said:
I remember paying $38.00 for those corners.
That's great but it doesn't change the fact that they are now discontinued in the U.S and the fact that they cost me more than that, plus the shipping and a few extra bucks to cover the pain in the ass of doing this only because I wanted to help out a few syty'ers that have asked me to help because they can't get them anymore :tup: