Shindig 2014 Attendance

jeepruby04

Re: Shindig 2014 Attendance

100% all days me and wifey. She said she will not be involved in any beard growing contest, but she WILL be stealing the Sy to whoop some arse in the autox.

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member

Hopefully i can make it. i'll start working on the family now.

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member

- Hopefully, but I won't know until it's closer

My sister is having a baby towards the end of Sept. She's in VA, so I'm sure I'll be heading down there at some point shortly afterwards. I can't take the 1st off, because of month end stuff at work. But hoping to maybe fly down Fri night for the weekend. Or I can trailer the Ty down if I can find someone to split the 13 hour drive and $400 in gas each way.

Does anybody have Kenny's (was that the drunk dudes name?) contact info so they can invite him? I'm sure he'd be thrilled to come get slammed by Harmon again.

edit: It was Ted. Had to dig up the old thread from last time.

Last edited:

sytyguy

Moderated User

Found it.

Ted Hoodstolemyshoeandwalletwhileharmontickledme
1050 Carl Griffin Dr, Savannah, GA 31405
(912) 652-7700

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member

It's a deal. Though edit them tastefully. :lol:
I can't edit. I throw them on youtube exactly how they come off the camera.

And if it's going to be as cold as 2012. I'm going to need some syty hoodies and beanies. cough cough

gringo76

i'am new to the syclone thing and try and make it, it will be nice to get tips and ideas from other syclone nutts!

sytyguy

Moderated User

73 days and counting. Let's get some more committed. I'll have the tee design to show off this week I hope.

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.

It turns out I'll most likely be in the US, in Hatteras, NC while this is going on but we have to be back in CLT to fly out on the Saturday night so it looks tight. Of all the shitty luck...

Sy229

Move with Purpose

73 days and counting. Let's get some more committed. I'll have the tee design to show off this week I hope.

I will probably be there with Mona - I have to spend some one-on-one time with my Sy to get the odds back up over 50% that it will make it there and back without the aid of a tow truck.

And I definitely want to see how my old Ty is progressing... :1010:

ziembic

Donating Member

I am planning to be there in one form or fashion. Drive my truck (1-10k chance), drive my suby (1-1k) chance, or fly and rent another car that we can thrash the crap out of (1-2) chance.