Shindig Trophy: King of the Quarter Dial-In

sytyguy

Moderated User
Okay, so with the track conditions and the fact that we really couldn't get an organized method of running you guys, we never got a chance to run for the Dial-In award. So, how about this.....whoever had the best 60' wins it? Getting a decent 60' in that weather is impressive enough, but whoever managed to get the best one, wins this award.

Now, I know the plaques says "Dial-In' on it, so if you're (whoever wins) cool with that, then great, but if you want it to say "Best 60'" then we might be able to get Harmon's guy to remake this one plaque.

So, if you ran at the dragstrip Sat. night, post up your best 60' and let's see who wins. :tup:

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Shindig Trophy: King of the Quarter Dial-In

That is probaly going to be Brian. I kept blowing the tires off on the launch and the fastest i had was a high 1.7 (will have to look at the slips when i get home from work).

sytyguy

Moderated User

I think Dunwoody had a 1.79, but I'll have him post. With the track like it was a high 1.7 is quite good.

mmvic

Ill try to find the slips, hope my wife didn't do the laundry yet,lol

sytyguy

Moderated User

If you remember a 60', then just post it up. Honor system....you say you ran 1.7X, we'll believe you.

cloneman315

I left around 9psi the logger said, I just checked it. Lee you have a 2 step on it?

turrrbo6

I left around 9psi the logger said, I just checked it. Lee you have a 2 step on it?

I do but was not able to use it because of traction issues at that track. I left way lower than the 3000 rpm chip.