Standard & Custom SyTy Keychain GP - ENDS 8/18/15

SYO237

SyTy Registry

* SONOMA GT STANDARD AND CUSTOMS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE *

Due to the growing interest, the SyTy Keychain GP is open yet again.

You can now order standard (without truck number) and customs (with truck number) on this GP. You will notice there has been a slight change in pricing from the last GP. This is due to the increased cost of materials/labor Ive been using to better quality, so I must adjust prices accordingly.

I have set up a tier system, so the more orders submitted, the price goes down. Whatever tier is reached by the close of the GP buy in the difference will be refunded if you were in early at a higher price.

Details below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a group buy for custom designed and standard GMC Syclone & Typhoon key chains. Each one is assembled by hand at a local fabrication startup, and shipped to your door.

The key chain is designed to be just big enough to accentuate the intricate designs in the Syclone & Typhoon script, and just small enough to not be a burden in your pocket. Each one is laser cut, etched, and assembled by hand here in Orlando, FL.

Each key chain is made from a single piece of acrylic with an etched mirrored backing. An offset chain loop is used to add durability.

STANDARD ORDERS: Please select Standard Syclone or Standard Typhoon (or both) when ordering! These keychains are just the logos, NO year or production number included. Type in NONE for Truck No. in the options window during checkout!

CUSTOM ORDERS: Please be sure to select your correct truck year and model as well as input your production number during checkout if ordering a custom keychain.

No limitation on quantity with orders. You can choose to purchase both custom and standard in the same order.

International shipping is available for an additional $7.00

Please allow between 2-4 weeks AFTER deal ends to allow for production time and shipping of the orders.

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Standard & Custom SyTy Keychain GP - ENDS 8/18/15

For those who PM, contacted, etc.... after missing the last GP:

Don't miss this one. I never know when Im going to do the next one. Could be a few weeks...could be a few months.

T-Bone

Is shipping combined for 2? Wanting to get one for my Sy and also the Ty but order form won't take both at the same time unless I am doing something wrong....

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Yep, it's combined. Just change the quantity and you'll get multiple drop down windows to select which style.

Make sure if your doing a standard SyTy, put NONE for truck number.

For custom, you have to enter truck number.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

8 Days left. For those who are already in, you will be getting a .50 refund for reaching the first price break tier. 4 more to go for the next .50 drop.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Quick update...

For the SGT owners, I made an edit and added in the option to order both standard and custom keychains for you guys.

Get on it.... you got about a week left.

green73

Donating Member

Ordered this time. Totally missed the last one.

T-Bone

All I see is a big white box. Trying to order two custom ones (Sy 2324 and Ty 0488).

TLDTy

I'm having the same issue.... #799 Typhoon???

SYO237

SyTy Registry

All I see is a big white box. Trying to order two custom ones (Sy 2324 and Ty 0488).

I'm having the same issue.... #799 Typhoon???

Does going directly to the site work?

https://envyrate.com/deals/11

Please let me know the following:

- Are you on PC/Mac, if so, what browser?
- Are you on a Mobile Device, which one? What browser?

I need to be able to submit a problem report to resolve the issue, but need the details on where it's not working.

T-Bone

Finally....it accepted my order and collected my money. Tks Adam 👍

SYO237

SyTy Registry

GP is now closed!

Thank you all who participated, enough people ordered to drive the price down to the lowest tier. Awesome!

Materials have been ordered, so the next step is to carefully prep the files for production. I should have the chains back within a few weeks to be able to ship out.

How do you guys like EnvyRate? Easy to use, issues (please tell me in detail what they are) or anything you would like to see changed? Trying to make this system sleek and user friendly on both the seller and buyer spectrums. :tup:

SYO237

SyTy Registry

KEYCHAINS! If you bought SyTYSGT keychains from my GP, they are back in my hands! I will be taking the next few days to package and ship, so you should be seeing your orders starting next week!