SyTy.Net Needs Your Help! *ALL USERS READ!*

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
Over the next few weeks SyTy.Net will be upgrading to a newer and more stable software platform.

However, this software is not free and it is not cheap. We need your financial help to make SyTy.Net better. Make donations via paypal to upgrade the software and give back to the community that helps you on a daily basis to maintain your Syclone or Typhoon.

Donations can be made to: donate@syty.net

The Moderators of SyTy.Net have already pledged funds out their pockets. Add your contributions to the growing list of SyTy.Net supporters. Once the conversion is complete your contributions will be recognized.

PLEASE PLEASE.. Put your Syty.net username somewhere in the notes when you include your payment. Thank you.. Keith

Last edited by a moderator:

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: SyTy.Net Needs Your Help! *ALL USERS READ!*

Done, I already thinking about making another donation to SyTy.net just the other day.

myclone

Donating Member
Email sent to Keith. Paypal and myself do not see eye to eye so Ill be sending funds snail mail I guess.

odium

1BADGMC
Can't edit my post, but is syty.net going with new software? vBulletin? UBBS? What are your plans?

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Donation sent. Thank you to those that keep this site going! This site helps me from blowing up my Syclone :lol: :tup:

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Another poor college kid here but definitly feel this is a worthy cause met many great people through here and my truck would never run with out them. But i pitched in what i could afford.

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Paypal sent.

I only been a member for a few weeks now and i thought it would be a good idea to help out. I dont have my TY yet but maybe soon. Thanks for keeping the board alive.
:rock:

purdaddy

I ate a big red candle.
Same here, new member, just got my Ty 2 weeks ago, but I've already gained invaluable information from the boards via SEARCH!!!! :wink:

PayPal sent to do my part......here's to a new and improved syty.net! :cheers: