Tracks closed!!!!

tnsyty

Re: Tracks closed!!!!

Awesome that the hotel let us setup the autocross. I took a lot of pictures that I will try to post up when home.

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

DAMN IT....................................

I left early cause i thought there was no hope for auto X

1b rock

I went to track about 10 called and they said it would open at 12 went to town to try and find some sytyers I must be bad luck or something because I saw none went back to track at 12 to find out they were closed for the duration temper got me and went home sure wish I could of met some fellow sytyers drove 3.5 hours home and washed mine in future hopes to get motor back in

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

I went to track about 10 called and they said it would open at 12 went to town to try and find some sytyers I must be bad luck or something because I saw none went back to track at 12 to find out they were closed for the duration temper got me and went home sure wish I could of met some fellow sytyers drove 3.5 hours home and washed mine in future hopes to get motor back in

Did u actually go to the hotel we were staying at? Or did u just drive to BG and expect to see SyTys all over the streets?

1b rock

drove in town and to hotels looking but never seen anyone I must have missed in passing or something that much I guess

TNPhoon

1of28

drove in town and to hotels looking but never seen anyone I must have missed in passing or something that much I guess

That sucks. :tdown:

Guessing you hit every hotel except the Holiday Inn we were at. No way you could have missed it.

JSM

That sucks. :tdown:

Guessing you hit every hotel except the Holiday Inn we were at. No way you could have missed it.

I would agree, guess you didn't look at sytynats.com and look up what hotel we were at.

BTW real MEN did go to the track later during the test and tune, had a great time. Saw a 10 sec pass, an 11, 12, several 13's.

The women all went bowling.

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

I would agree, guess you didn't look at sytynats.com and look up what hotel we were at.

BTW real MEN did go to the track later during the test and tune, had a great time. Saw a 10 sec pass, an 11, 12, several 13's.

The women all went bowling.

The women also watched the men race.