UPDATE - Volvo Elec. Fan Mounting Kit

Re: UPDATE - Volvo Elec. Fan Mounting Kit

OK...here's the update.
I had planned on going to the post office Monday evening or Tuesday morning. I got the kits together and learned that I was a little short on some hardware. I should be able to pick that up on Wed morning and get back home to package up the kits for shipping. All I have to do then is get to the post office before 5:00.

Here's a quote from another thread about SY#1202 progress for those interested.
In case anyone is wondering how my truck wrenching session went....
I hooked the fan up via a relay that comes on with the key and runs constantly. Eventually I'll switch it over to the DCC mentioned above. BIG BIG thanks to Jeremy and Jeff for taking the time to help me with my truck. Mike gets a vote of thanks as well eventhough he still doesn't have a truck. Decals for life wouldn't be enough to repay you guys. We got it finished and ready for daily driving. We tuned it a little and backed it out for the maiden voyage. I must say that it runs like a raped animal but there is one small problem... It only goes backward.:roll: Well, I have a wrenching session planned at my home the 19th and with the help of a couple StL guys, (and anyone else that wants to join us) we'll get the tranny swapped out and I'll be tearin' up the streets by that afternoon.

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords

Jon, If by some chance you get another kit together i'll take it off your hands

Well, guys I've been out of commission for a week or better. I left my brother in charge and he got the kits together but was afraid to ship them due to fact that he was afraid that he'd mix up the ones that got the fan and those that didn't.

I'm officially committing myself to the DogHouse temporarily until everyone has their kits and is satisfied because I just can't seem to get this last couple fan kits out... Damn Me!!

Mike... I owe you BIG TIME! I know you understand how the first one got screwed up but there simply is NO excuse this time. Don't feel bad about being aggrivated at me cause I totally deserve it... and understand completely. Since you wouldn't accept the refund I'm sending a little something with the kit. No I'm not tellin what it is. You'll just have to accept it cause I'm not takin it back.

Yes, I know you haven't received it unless USPS delivered it overnight. You'll be getting it soon because I personally dropped it off at the post office this time. You will also be getting an "apology" package in the mail in a couple weeks.
HotRodV6 said:
Still have not gotten anything.??????

Everyone else... You can PM me if you don't have your kit yet, I'll ship an additional package to you as well. Of course you have to be one of the couple that have waited far, FAR too long to get your kit. I was able to get EVERYTHING caught up over the weekend and everyone should receive what they have coming in a couple days. Because of my overly busy schedule of two jobs, the SY and a family, I won't be making anymore kits until at least MAY.

I am glad that I have been able to offer some of you a very inexpensive way to convert to elec fan and I wish I could have been a little more efficient with them. When it started out I was just making the original 5 because I had a system that worked and thought I'd share it with others that bought the fan. As it turns out, many more of you wanted them and I am considerably in the hole ont them.

If you can't wait until May when I have a little more free time, then I'll be happy to send you the dimentions of the plates and a list of hardware necessary. There is a complete instruction sheet available online (link posted earlier in this thread) so you should be able to make your own kit. I'll answer any questions you have about it through this Email address jon@mirradographics.com

Again, I wish I could have been a little more efficient with the kits and thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Jon

1643 TYPHOON

Thanks again for the fan,

It installed no problem and it is everything you said it was going to be.

This fan is really powerful even pulling air
through my 24x12 FMIC / ac condensor /radiator.

Thanks Again

Jason Morris