700R4 2-4 Band Pin Anchor

myclone

Donating Member
Re: 700R4 2-4 Band Pin Anchor

dgoodhue said:
How do I remove this? It seems to slightly cocked in its bore.

Theyre normally pretty loose/cocked over so its not a huge dealy. I usually take it out after Ive removed the input/rev drum gear train as well as the band. If you try to take it out from the valve body side with a magnet you'll just waste 30min of your life youll never get back.

Im guessing you have the VB pulled already so just leave the pin until you yank the pump, input/rev drum, and finnal the band. Reach down in the case and pop it out from the inside.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: 700R4 2-4 Band Pin Anchor

myclone said:
Theyre normally pretty loose/cocked over so its not a huge dealy. I usually take it out after Ive removed the input/rev drum gear train as well as the band. If you try to take it out from the valve body side with a magnet you'll just waste 30min of your life youll never get back.

Im guessing you have the VB pulled already so just leave the pin until you yank the pump, input/rev drum, and finnal the band. Reach down in the case and pop it out from the inside.

Thanks, that worked just fine. For a while I didn't think the input/rev drum was going to come out. I am done for tonight...
 
Top