Engine bay wire tuck??

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration
Re: Engine bay wire tuck??

Will the ecm jam back up in the dash with those relays in place there? I know the ecm is kinda tight putting it back up and was just thinking you might have some clearance problems.
 

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: Engine bay wire tuck??

Does anyone have the pictures that used to be in this thread. It looks like northeastsyty is down...
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
Re: Engine bay wire tuck??

I would also like to take a look! Can't believe I've never seen this before.
 

attackdog

New member
Re: Engine bay wire tuck??

I ordered some 1/8" ABS plastic that I was going to try and cover some of the open areas and not so pretty spots in the engine bay. There are kits for some cars that you can just bolt in. I don't believe there are any for a SY/TY. Haven't had a chance to get to it yet though. Will post pics when/if I do.
-Dean
 

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: Engine bay wire tuck??

TYTILIDIE said:
I could have sworn this truck caught on fire.

It did....not really engulfed in flames or anything, just all the wiring under the hood burned up and flames were present in a few places.

I haven't heard anything about the truck since I sold it; the guy was going to fix it, then part it, then fix it again, then sell it.....not sure where it ever ended up.:roll:
 

Mtn Z

Donating Member
Re: Engine bay wire tuck??

VermontTy said:
It did....not really engulfed in flames or anything, just all the wiring under the hood burned up and flames were present in a few places.

I haven't heard anything about the truck since I sold it; the guy was going to fix it, then part it, then fix it again, then sell it.....not sure where it ever ended up.:roll:

I know him. He is still trying to sell it as is. A couple local guys are thinking about it as they have spare harnesses.
 
Top