Tuner's Guide to DataMaster Scan Tool

Tooky

Serious about performance
I just posted a new article to www.PowerTunePlus.com:

Tuner's Guide to DataMaster - A list of the 6 most critical values, and 15 more useful values. Learn what they mean, what the values SHOULD be on a normal truck, and solutions if your truck shows a problem reading.

Here's the main reference in the article, for example:

datamaster_guide3.png
 

Loeryder

New member
Re: Tuner's Guide to DataMaster Scan Tool

Very nice write up!
I can see this thing growing at a rapid pace already.

Thanks for all the work that I am sure is going into this behind the scenes.
 
Re: Tuner's Guide to DataMaster Scan Tool

Tooky said:
I just posted a new article to www.PowerTunePlus.com:

Tuner's Guide to DataMaster - A list of the 6 most critical values, and 15 more useful values. Learn what they mean, what the values SHOULD be on a normal truck, and solutions if your truck shows a problem reading.

Here's the main reference in the article, for example:

datamaster_guide3.png
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this. Only started looking at #1 Knock Count and know the rest of your article will be easyly understood and be able to follow. Good Job!
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Tuner's Guide to DataMaster Scan Tool

Wow,and to think I had to learn all that stuff on my own...

VAULT

Nice work Josh,VERY nice.
 

the baPhoon

Active member
Re: Tuner's Guide to DataMaster Scan Tool

heh. this leads me to believe my knock sensor is bad, as at the end of a 30 min LIGHT run my knock count read near 1000 :)
 

werbicki

<User Title Goes Here>
Re: Tuner's Guide to DataMaster Scan Tool

Just awesome! :tup: Thanks for taking the time to write it up!

Paul
 
Top