A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Foot Performance

Donating Member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Pritty sweet footage and hopefully get the syty stuff some tv coverage :woot:
 

JOE27BAJA

New member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

clean ride bro..... looks nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Loeryder

New member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Damn I wish i woulda known this was this weekend I would have driven out.
I sat at home with not shit to do....

Well cant wait to see the footage on Trucks!

Way to represent!
That had to be a good time to get some recognition, even if Jeff did red light that run! ) lol
 

Daron

Active member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Looks like Billy's truck as some top end no? ;-)
The Ty is lookin good!
 

JSM

Active member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Daron said:
Looks like Billy's truck as some top end no? ;-)
The Ty is lookin good!

Billy's truck is a nice ride. He is about where I am dialing things in. He does have twice the power on tap, just can't put it down to the ground yet. (stock rear suspension). He had the boost turned down to 10, engine made 1200hp I believe at 25psi.

Great guy, him and I purposely dialed in equal times so it would be more heads up. Even though I redlighted, it was a blast racing him in that round. By far the funnest round I had.

That was the final round. Good news is Billy lives about 5 miles from me, so we plan to terroize the locals sometime in the near future.
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Sweet vid! Can't wait to see more when both you guys are dialed in :tup:
 

Foot Performance

Donating Member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

TwinTurboV8Ty said:
Billy's truck is a nice ride. He is about where I am dialing things in. He does have twice the power on tap, just can't put it down to the ground yet. (stock rear suspension). He had the boost turned down to 10, engine made 1200hp I believe at 25psi.

Great guy, him and I purposely dialed in equal times so it would be more heads up. Even though I redlighted, it was a blast racing him in that round. By far the funnest round I had.

That was the final round. Good news is Billy lives about 5 miles from me, so we plan to terroize the locals sometime in the near future.

What are you thinking yours will do once you get this set up where you want it???
 

JSM

Active member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Foot Performance said:
What are you thinking yours will do once you get this set up where you want it???

If I had a block to handle 20psi or more boost I think it could go in the 9's. As it is though my block won't handle that kind of power.

I am at a dilemna, any faster and a roll cage will be needed to run and not worry about safety and not passing tech.

Just enjoying it, taking things slow. Plan to add meth at some point and more boost, just not not getting in a big hurry yet.
 

Ground Rat

New member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Nice video! I used to have a 454SS pickup and I loved that truck.
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

nice vid. how did the sts lightining and the 454 from the show run?
 

turbodig

Active member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Cool vid. Love the heads-up race... the way it should be done.

The smoke billowing out of the front wheels is always a crowd pleaser... still on the same tires?
 

JSM

Active member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Kevin and Ryan were not allowed to run due to insurance concerns by powerblock tv.

Still on same tires, although part of tires is now in chucks of rubber on engine.
 

Tooky

Serious about performance
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Very cool video!

Why would anyone put a 1200 HP turbo big block in a 2WD 454SS??
 

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Way cool guys! :thumbsup:
 

DanenGraham

Big in the rear
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Tooky said:
Very cool video!

Why would anyone put a 1200 HP turbo big block in a 2WD 454SS??


So it would be fast???

Great vid.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Tooky said:
Very cool video!

Why would anyone put a 1200 HP turbo big block in a 2WD 454SS??

Probably same reason someone would think there s10 truck is cool, fast, etc.
 

clone 94

New member
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

Tooky said:
Very cool video!

Why would anyone put a 1200 HP turbo big block in a 2WD 454SS??


because its freeking cool, and you dont need awd to be fast

awesome video
 

Aeroking

e.i.
Re: A video of Jeff, Dobrick, and myself at the Street Truck Shoot-out

my buddy was supposed to take his to Ky, dont know if he made it.

SSleft1thumb.jpg
 
Top