no spark

Foot Performance

Donating Member
Re: no spark

Jimmy said:
ignition module,if the tach doesn't jump when you crank it.

Probaly one of the more comman fixes for GM vehicles I think my truck has an oil pressure switch that will not let the pump turn on until oil pressure is build up they have had some issues with those systems as awell :tup:
 

93typhoon2

New member
Re: no spark

Thank you guys for your help. Jimmy and Turrrbo6 you were right it was the ignition module that wasn`t working once again thanks for your help. :D
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: no spark

Finally a member who writes back, tell us what the problem was, and thanks the appropriate folks. :tup: Seems like a rare occurrence around here.
 

93typhoon2

New member
Re: no spark

Thank you. Don W I like to thank people when they help or even when they try to .I had my ty. for almost 15 yrs ,and never had any problems with it. I had my sy. for 2 mnts and already had a few problems. but I know thats the way it is. :D
 
Top