Recent content by 92typhooner

  1. 92typhooner

    White/white '92, $5k

    Re: White/white '92, $5k 4 years or so
  2. 92typhooner

    White/white '92, $5k

    Re: White/white '92, $5k that would be awesome. I still have the the insuarence card with his name on it also
  3. 92typhooner

    White/white '92, $5k

    Re: White/white '92, $5k Thank you. The front seats were done by a local guy in town that has sence retired. Too bad though he retired befor I could get my back seat done.
  4. 92typhooner

    White/white '92, $5k

    Re: White/white '92, $5k That is you opinion that the truck is all sorts of F'd up. The ty needs body work on the quarters yes.The windows need to be popped out and the channels need to be sand blasted. I have already talked to a body shop they said it was a simple fix. The paint does not match...
  5. 92typhooner

    White/white '92, $5k

    Re: White/white '92, $5k That is a vacuum distrubition block it adds more vacuum ports
  6. 92typhooner

    accelerator cable

    does anyone have a accelator cable that I could by. Mine broke and not I am unable to drive my ty? Thanks for the help
  7. 92typhooner

    White 92 Typhoon Sierra Vista, AZ

    Re: White 92 Typhoon Sierra Vista, AZ Yes this is my ty. Things going on at work and I am being forced to sell my beloved ty. It is priced to sell. I by no means want to get rid of her but I really dont have a choice.
  8. 92typhooner

    Phoenix members

    Im thinking of going to the Pavilions on Saturday. Let me know if any of you will be going there this weekend maybe we all can meet up!
  9. 92typhooner

    Towing to Nationals

    Re: Towing to Nationals I think you are correct.
  10. 92typhooner

    Towing to Nationals

    Re: Towing to Nationals Well I think I am going to drive the TY! Im just going to be sure to pack the tool box and extra parts (knock on wood) I hope that I wont need them...:tup:
  11. 92typhooner

    Towing to Nationals

    Re: Towing to Nationals I did tell my dad that that was part of the fun was driving there, but at the same time being 15 and a half hours away makes you think a little.
  12. 92typhooner

    Towing to Nationals

    So I was talking to my dad this weekend about going to the SYTY Nationals. In the middle of the conversation he said that I better trailer my TY there because of the past history of my TY breaking he does not want to have to come pick me up somewhere on the highway. So this made me think. How...
  13. 92typhooner

    Looking for wideband

    Re: Looking for wideband When I did my wideband I used the AEM wideband which included a O2 sensor. I installed a bung for the O2 2 inches behind my factory O2. Im at work and my girlfriend has my Ty today so I am unable to supply a picture at this time.
  14. 92typhooner

    Lower Intercooler Install

    Re: Lower Intercooler Install Where did you get the lower intercooler?
  15. 92typhooner

    Anybody have access to a press in L.A.?? - Control Arm Bushings

    Re: Anybody have access to a press in L.A.?? - Control Arm Bushings I just did the control arm bushings on my Ty and didn’t need a press. What is did was burnt out the old bushings with my cutting torches then cleaned the control arms with a SOS pad and hammered in the new bushings with a...
Top