Recent content by crazqban

  1. crazqban

    My Tom Tom has A Typhoon on it for...

    Re: My Tom Tom has A Typhoon on it for... That's great.:tup:
  2. crazqban

    Pinks All Out..3/5/10!!!

    Re: Pinks All Out..3/5/10!!! Good luck Harmon. That trak hooks great.;)
  3. crazqban

    FAST Miami Meet - 2010

    Re: FAST Miami Meet - 2010 Dave P. I'm glad that I was able to turn you on to the TTA.
  4. crazqban

    Testing the waters... Sy#643 for sale

    Re: Testing the waters... Sy#643 for sale Can you send me some pics and also what are you looking to get for it $$$. Thanks in advance.
  5. crazqban

    FAST Miami Meet - 2010

    Re: FAST Miami Meet - 2010 I'm finally back home after a very long and exhausting trip. A whole 1/2 hour trip back to the house from Gary's.:lol::lol::P Again thanks to Gary for everything and his willingness to help everyone out no matter what has happened. As proof of that was Friday night...
  6. crazqban

    FAST/GAST Memorial Meet 2009

    Re: FAST/GAST Memorial Meet 2009 I would like to thank Mona and Rob for their hospitality. Also it was nice to have meet the guys that I did. This was my first meet of many to come. I liked the fact that everyone was willing to step in and help each other. I feel I can learn a lot about these...
  7. crazqban

    Rims for a Red/Red TY????

    Hey guy's, I'm new to the board and need some help on determining what style and color of rims would look good on a red/ red Ty, also what rims would fit and would be recommend for a Ty. If I'm not mistaken the truck is a little lowered I believe it 2". Can anyone post pics so I...
  8. crazqban

    Looking for anyone near Orlando FL.

    Re: Looking for anyone near Orlando FL. PM sent.
Top