Recent content by JasinS

  1. JasinS

    Michigan Meet: 2005 Woodward Dream Cruise SyTy Gathering.

    Re: Michigan Meet: 2005 Woodward Dream Cruise SyTy Gathering. If I got a ty by then Im down :)
  2. JasinS

    is nats always at the same place?

    Re: is nats always at the same place? yeah when excactly is it? or is it still in the works?
  3. JasinS

    is nats always at the same place?

    Re: is nats always at the same place? hopefully Ill have a ty by then, I dont care what the hike is Id love to meet some new people.. Not many people around here are intrested in syty's :(
  4. JasinS

    syty people in wi

    so are we gonna get together and have a wisco meet this summer? Hopefully Ill be a proud new owner by then :)
  5. JasinS

    Wisconsin Guys

    nice
  6. JasinS

    Wisconsin Guys

    Hey, hopefully getting a sy/ty soon and was wondering if there was any other owners around Oconomowoc (actually I now life in Delafield)? Ive only seen 1 ty around here my entire life :rotf:
Top