Recent content by MyS10s

  1. M

    Autometer Boost Gauge

    Re: Autometer Boost Gauge Everyone thanks for you help. I'll change the spot where it's located now to the brake booster port on the intake. Thanks for the pic as well.
  2. M

    Autometer Boost Gauge

    I purchased an Autometer Boost Gauge and I want to know which vaccum to connect the nylon tube. Does anyone have a pic of where to connect this tube? Thanks.
  3. M

    ZR1's on stock height Typhoon?

    Re: ZR1's on stock height Typhoon? CAMSTY, Thanks for the info.
  4. M

    ZR1's on stock height Typhoon?

    Re: ZR1's on stock height Typhoon? Are spacers required for the ZR1 rims?
  5. M

    Belltechs with Poly Bushings

    Re: Belltechs with Poly Bushings Has anyone used the BellTech Nitro shocks on the rear? Are they good shocks? I already have the lowering springs. Wanted to know if I should purchase Monomax shocks or are the BellTech as good as the Monomax?
  6. M

    lowering

    Re: lowering I saw in one of the postings that someone didn't want to drop the Ty 3" in the rear because of the hard ride. Will I have a harder ride with the 3" drop leaf? Thanks.
  7. M

    lowering

    Re: lowering Thanks, one more question. I have a 91 2wd S10. I just bought 2" drop coils, 2" drop spindles, 1" drop struts and shocks, and the 3" drop leaf set. What will fit and what will not fit the Typhoon?
  8. M

    lowering

    Re: lowering Will the 3" lowering rear leaf springs from a 2wd S10 fit on the Ty?
Top