Recent content by Pale Horse

  1. P

    Front Diff Tech 101-401

    Re: Front Diff Tech 101-401 I'm assuming the seal was Chinese or otherwise non-American. There were no numbers for sure, I searched it all over after coming up short of locating it without part number interchange. I did take the measurements to Advance Auto but they were about as useful as a...
  2. P

    Front Diff Tech 101-401

    Re: Front Diff Tech 101-401 I'm being a necromancer here. Before you crucify me, don't worry; I only have information to add. I know these forums are organized and the most up-to-date, easy to access information is obviously paramount for owners and enthusiasts alike. I present a quandary...
  3. P

    prop shaft/front drive axle

    Re: prop shaft/front drive axle He is saying he needs a new prop shaft, not an axle tube. The Sy/Ty have the same axle tubes as the early Bravadas (the link you attached is a late model Bravada, slip-in not bolt-in axle type).
  4. P

    WTB: Lock Right Locker Front Differential

    Re: WTB: Lock Right Locker Front Differential Got one, thanks to Len. This thread may be locked now. This is why I love the SYTY community!
  5. P

    WTB: Lock Right Locker Front Differential

    Hey all, I'm looking to purchase a Powertrax Lock Right Locker front diff insert for our trucks. It is part number PT-1935, and I cannot find it anywhere. I contacted Powertrax and they said they weren't sure when they would make them again to supply their vendors. I know these are pretty rare...
  6. P

    New Member, Long Time Lurker

    Hey all, Just wanted to introduce myself. Unfortunately, I had to let my Sy go a while back when I started medical school, but I do still have a second-gen S10. I miss the raw power and aggression of the Syclone so I'm currently building the S10 to an AWD turbo setup much like my old Sy. I'll...
Top