Recent content by Philip

  1. P

    Vid of my Ty -

    Re: Vid of my Ty - I dropped a Nash 6 speed in it yesterday, hoping it would help me sell it.
  2. P

    Vid of my Ty -

    Re: Vid of my Ty - Dude, you know, the clutch.
  3. P

    Vid of my Ty -

    Re: Vid of my Ty - That was with the clutch in. You Muppet.
  4. P

    Vid of my Ty -

    Rolling start to 80MPH, guy buying it wanted to see it running on video, thought I'd share it. Not like its great, but it does run pretty well. http://youtu.be/dETg7XajPFo Everything works in this truck except the one map light above me. And the only other things that needs attention are the...
  5. P

    New here and might buy Syclone #2776

    Re: New here and might buy Syclone #2776 Mine is running and a Ty- if you prefer one, has all the cladding and is way better than that one, and down to 5500 today. Check the ad in classifieds if you're interested.
  6. P

    New member here

    Re: New member here I'd say if I had a clone, with a built 4.3 non-turbo or a small block V8, without the turbo maintenance and complicity, and a 2WD/4WD instead of AWD and could couple it with a 6 speed, it would work better for the way I drive. But then I'm the guy who would put a TDI diesel...
  7. P

    New member here

    Re: New member here Thats pretty funny- a guy with a nice copy has one thats worth $6000 and my real one with all the original stuff, all the cladding in great shape, a $6000 McCoy motor, and as much hi perf add ons as you probably find on any of these, is a 'parts truck'? I think his is...
  8. P

    93 ty price drops daily. $6000 today

    Re: 93 ty price drops daily. $6000 today $5900. Tomorrow $5800. Call and make a deal, I'm working on a boat trade right now, so it may not be here.
  9. P

    93 ty price drops daily. $6000 today

    Re: 93 ty price drops daily. $6000 today Just turned over 134000 and I'm not driving it around right now, so should be less than 134100 when you get here.
  10. P

    93 ty price drops daily. $6000 today

    Found a boat I want and want to move this asap. See the pix, I posted 157 of them, including 68 of the underside, so you can see EVERYTHING, and that means all the good and the bad. MINIMAL rust as has been discussed on these forums in detail...
  11. P

    Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it?

    Re: Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it? I've used POR15 on a trailer frame, and it works pretty well- thats on a load bearing part which had to be counted on for strength. Never had more issues. Its not like Bondo on rust. Middle ground? You mean if mine has minimal rust, its just the...
  12. P

    Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it?

    Re: Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it? I'd still like to sell my truck to someone who wants one that is hopped up. I prefer to trade it for a Harley pre 1997, AK 47's with sport stocks, a set of counter rotating 250HP or higher outboards, or an 18' and up speedboat like an Action or...
  13. P

    Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it?

    Re: Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it? Where did you get that info? I do know that the guy I got it from bought it in Pennsyltucky and had it trucked down to FL where its supposedly been for the past 5-6 years. I have the receipts for the McCoy motor which was delivered to PA as well...
  14. P

    Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it?

    Re: Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it? POR15 isn't exactly "goop". I'm not covering anything up, and as S10 Blazers go, I've seen some that rusted out a lot worse. I still don't see it as a bad truck, but I'm selling it for less than some of the ones I've seen which look way worse...
  15. P

    Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it?

    Re: Underside pix of my Ty, how rusty is it? How does it compare with others? I mean, some POR15 and a little scuffing and I don't think it would be anything left to pick at.
Top