Recent content by Rick Krupa

  1. R

    anybody heard from rick kruppa?

    Guys, I'm still out here but just not as often. Sorry if I haven't been able to reply to some emails. Everything is fine with me and the family but unfortunately, I am not doing the automotive biz at this time being that I have other priorities and sometimes things change in life which we have...
  2. R

    Upper A Arm notching for ZR1 wheels (9.5)"......

    I also have a bolt in the lower A- arms and feel it is a much better idea than to grind away. Just get the right size drill + tap for the bolts your going to use. Later,
  3. R

    Now this is a Birthday Cake!!

    Cool lookin cake! I remember some years ago my wife had My Ty put on a birthday cake and when she went to cut the wheel off to give to one of our guest, my son who was small at the time starting crying cause he didn't want anyone to eat Daddy's Ty cake.
  4. R

    Mystery Wiper...Switch replacement?

    Rick, Nice detailed write up. Hope I never have to use it but I saved the link non the less. Later,
  5. R

    my reply to RK KUSTOM sucks!

    think we got off topic here.... ed That's OK, I rather talk about Snow Plows than RK Kustom Sucks, :D anyhow.
  6. R

    ST sway bar mounting?

    Wade, Thanks for the link and I forgot about that one. The only things I noticed were that Keith has his Parking brake cable under the bar and now that I looked at mine again when it was on the ground, I think I'll change it over being that I'm going to drop the bar again as soon as I get some...
  7. R

    ST sway bar mounting?

    Dave, I'm sorry I meant to say Parking Brake Line. I was in a hurry but got it mounted up and put the bar under the parking brake line. If I would have put the bar over the line, the parking brake line would have been between the leaf spring and bar which I don't think is a good idea. Thanks...
  8. R

    ST sway bar mounting?

    Dave, I have the original instuctions here and it just says to make sure you clear the brake line. I know how everthing mounts but just need ton know if the bar goes Under or Over the break line. I got it all hanging right now and can't tell without bolting it all up, putting the tires back...
  9. R

    ST sway bar mounting?

    List members, Does the ST rear sway bar go over or under the rear brake line. I took it off to Por15 the rear end and clean the bar up and I can't remember now without bolting it all up and realizing it was suppose to go on top or under. Thank You,
  10. R

    Last call for RK Kustom GP below

    Ryan, I responded in the GP section.
  11. R

    Last call for RK Kustom GP below

    List members, Sorry for posting this up here but since alot of peeps might not check the GP section, tomorrow is the last day for the embroidered Sy/Ty DashMats if you want in. We have the required 6-members already and since we only do this a couple of times per year, if you want one , now is...
  12. R

    11.9 PARTY AT ED'S HOUSE!!!!! 11.9 @117.54

    Ed, Ya, Linda Vaghn still looks pretty Hot. Seen her at Sema in Chicago a year or so ago and my son got her autograph. She was talking to me about riding her Harley and how John Force is a good friend of her's. I couldn't help from staring at you know, those big B**bs. My brother and son are...
  13. R

    RK KUSTOM sucks

    This pric" come on this board with 7-posts to his name and insults me cause he wants a $50.00 set of wires with Free shipping right when he wants them otherwise he comes here and tries to slander me. Punk has alot to learn in life!!!!!!!!
  14. R

    RK KUSTOM sucks

    "there is a very good reason" You see this punks attitude above. Well I have have been doing this long enough to see even through emails what a person is all about.
  15. R

    RK KUSTOM sucks

    fiveoh, Have A Nice Fu""in Day Too! Not bad I suppose with 1-complaint in 7-years. What a loser!!!!!!!!!! trying to save a couple of bucks on Free shipping and getting pissed on top of it. Now you know why I didn't want to process your cheap ass order. Fu""in Newbie get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top