Recent content by skwayb

  1. skwayb

    Tom you should have received a Activation code. If you don't please email me at paul @ nwstp.com

    Tom you should have received a Activation code. If you don't please email me at paul @ nwstp.com
  2. skwayb

    What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2)

    Re: What did you do to your SyTy today? (part 2) Bought my 2 Typhoons a Shop..... With a House :rotf:
  3. skwayb

    RIP Sy #0344

    Re: RIP Sy #0344 Jeff let the jsmanufacturing.com domain expire so the gallery I had running no longer has working links. You can go to http://gallery.sytysogt.com and find the pictures there in the Graveyard gallery. They are not as organized as they were in the gallery.jsmanufactuing.com site.
  4. skwayb

    Torsion bar delete crossmember

    Re: Torsion bar delete crossmember You know I would want one after we cut mine up with a torch on your last visit :-b. Heck make it a driveline loop too.....
  5. skwayb

    NWS: "Moob Warning" Jeff Scott needs training wheels

    Re: Jeff Scott needs training wheels Re: Jeff Scott needs training wheels I hope the broken back isn't too serious. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the numbers I gave for your Parents to Jeremy were correct and they got ahold of you. Get well. Let me know if you...
  6. skwayb

    George Blake

    Re: George Blake That statement is kind of grey. The only old friend I have any more is Jeff Scott (TwinTurboV8Ty) and mayebe a couple of sytyers I would consider close aquaintences/friends. All my other friends have screwed me over at some point so they are longer my friends.
  7. skwayb

    Sat. views of SyTy's

    Re: Sat. views of SyTy's Here is mine from the summer of 2011 or 2012.. can't tell And see... my grass is dead. It doesn't rain in Seattle as much as you all think :D
  8. skwayb

    4l80e conversion.

    Re: 4l80e conversion. What controller did you end up selecting? I have the PCS and love it.
  9. skwayb

    2013 Nats - Attendance

    Re: 2013 Nats - Attendance Would have love to come this year but with the Wife losing her job and another baby on the way, I am not going to be able to make it. Was looking forward to it but had a feeling it wasn't going to happen this nats.
  10. skwayb

    Autotune 1.7 Help?

    Re: Autotune 1.7 Help? As ppress79 said, you need to use Tunerpro 4 with Autotune. Tunerpro 5 outputs the fields in a different order so they don't match up. I need to go back at some point and make one for TP5 since changes have been made to it for the output of the recorded ALDL since when...
  11. skwayb

    E85 people ENTER

    Re: E85 people ENTER We could but the flex sensor is $600 bux last I checked.. and seemed impractical. Maybe it has changed since then.
  12. skwayb

    Help with fuel injector selection

    Re: Help with fuel injector selection Hood, which 80lb High Z injectors do we use?
  13. skwayb

    TCC Control Problem: ECM Gurus step inside please.

    Re: TCC Control Problem: ECM Gurus step inside please. The F4 Pin controls the TCC. http://www.nwstp.com/chips/P4_docs/749sunbird3.jpg Pinouts.. Check the ones labeled Ground... http://www.nwstp.com/chips/P4_docs/749sunbird6.jpg http://www.nwstp.com/chips/P4_docs/749sunbird6.jpg The...
  14. skwayb

    Flashchat down?

    Re: Flashchat down? My ISP has been up and down today. Been having issues with them over the last 3 weeks. this is the 5th time they have gone down for a few hours.
  15. skwayb

    Tablet Installation (Android, iPad, etc)

    Re: Tablet Installation (Android, iPad, etc) Tunerpro runs on the full verision of Windows 8 no problem, but not the RT version of Windows 8. So any tablet that has the full version of Windows 8 will run Tunerpro. The current MS Surface Tablets are Windows 8 RT so they cannot run Tunerpro...
Top