Recent content by TyFun

  1. T

    #0213 typhoon renew

    Re: #0213 typhoon renew Love the wheels!
  2. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon SOLD Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon SOLD sold
  3. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon Ends tonight. Get it while you can. Its going cheap!!
  4. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon Haha. I've done it. I still regret not buying some things that I let slide. You need this thing dude! Don't let it pass you by!!!! You'll kick yourself!!!
  5. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon ttt
  6. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-GMC-Typhoon-Running-Driving-Parts-truck-Salvage-/290835962715?hash=item43b72c9b5b&item=290835962715&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#sfmsg_-7890*sfxd*0*sfxd*0@@ Now on fleebay.
  7. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon I've got a set of chrome bumpers for it. The rear even has a trailer hitch. If I keep it i'm putting the chrome molding kit across the bottom from the front to the rear bumper. Looks like something my grandfather would have driven. True sleeper.
  8. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon Pm'd you back.
  9. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon Does no one need a perfect drivetrain?
  10. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon ttt
  11. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon I drive it every day and it is very dependable. I would trust it on a long road trip. I took it on a 300 mile round trip a few weeks ago with zero problems. If someone came with a transport or dealer tag you could drive it home.
  12. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    Re: Runnnig driving parts Typhoon I'm in the upper east Tennessee area. 30 minutes from Bristol Motor Speedway.
  13. T

    Runnnig driving parts Typhoon

    1st of all let me say that I hate to sell but I could use some extra funds right now and second of all please keep "I'd do this" and "I'd do that" posts to your self. I seem to run into that alot here. I'm listing in the parts section due to a salvage title and the 3 previous dumbass owners who...
  14. T

    low mile drivetrain worth.

    What is a good running low mile (55k) drivetrain worth? I know something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, but really what is the market value of a complete engine, trans, transfer case, front and rear diffs, axles and driveshafts, harnesses and ecm. Just wondering. Thanks, Steve
  15. T

    Setting TPS

    Re: Setting TPS Thanks for the link.
Top