Search results

  1. S

    WA 1992 Typhoon Red/Gry #2128

    Re: 1992 Typhoon Red/Gry #2128 What does the factory five replica mean? Was it a special order from gmc?
  2. S

    WA 1992 Typhoon Red/Gry #2128

    Re: 1992 Typhoon Red/Gry #2128 Just typed out a huge response and it said the token has expired and lost the post! I really really want this and have been trying to think of a way to swing it. Saw it on Craigslist and joined the forum just to read up on the joys of ownership of an sy/ty do's...
  3. S

    New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn

    Re: New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn Forgot you had those custom fenders. God I love this blazer!
  4. S

    New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn

    Re: New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn That's right went twice to Kansas City and once to St Louis. Gas Prices sky rocketed and I couldn't go the last couple years. I'll have to look into the app Thanks! Do you still have the ty? Just saw your list of cars you own 2 and are...
  5. S

    New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn

    Re: New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn What does the ffr factory five replica mean for this truck? The truck was bought as a kit?
  6. S

    heres my 95 s10 RWD project

    Re: heres my 95 s10 RWD project I'm really glad you didn't shave the gas door. I shaved mine and the filler neck is in front of the rear tire. In Oregon were not allowed to pump our own gas so when I pull up every single time they yell out wrong side and look at me like I'm stupid. Then have to...
  7. S

    heres my 95 s10 RWD project

    Re: heres my 95 s10 RWD project Very cool build. I was thinking too bad I didn't join a little while ago to sell you some zq8 Springs because I bagged my truck then realized the posts were from 2012. Was going to say when you paint the hood paint the lower bumper valance to match. It drives me...
  8. S

    New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn

    Re: New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn Posted on my Facebook that I'd have to really, really consider trading my truck for this one. I don't think I could ever get rid of my truck and will most likely have it when I'm 80. But I'm really considering buying this one...
  9. S

    New to sy/ty branching out on my s-series car porn

    My names Rob/Robin (29), joined the s-series forum over ten years ago. Shortly after joined the s10forum. Bought my 94 s10 in 2001, first vehicle and still have it! Started the basic mods then later got into the shaving and custom body work. Now doing the air ride. Did the front and saving for...
Top