Search results

  1. 93Typhoon502

    FS - 1992 Aspen Blue Typhoon - LS1/4L80E Parts Included

    Re: FS - 1992 Aspen Blue Typhoon - LS1/4L80E Parts Included Hey email me some more pics from under the ty, the interior, engine bay, and anything else you might have. kbare143@aol.com Thanks
  2. 93Typhoon502

    Possible Interest

    Re: Possible Interest You might want to talk to Eric Rue @ TurboTime, he did some work on this Ty for Evans.
  3. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    Re: check this Ty out I forgot that Boyd wears that same shirt.
  4. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    Re: check this Ty out why Adam you thinking of going out and stocking up on some? You know you want it....you're not going to rest until you have 1. jk I guess only in europe you can get away with wearing something that ugly.
  5. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    Re: check this Ty out anyone want to do this to theirs?
  6. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    Re: check this Ty out org. pic
  7. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    Re: check this Ty out 2 and 4 door
  8. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    Re: check this Ty out found it on the french forum.
  9. 93Typhoon502

    check this Ty out

    been chop'd look at front tires
  10. 93Typhoon502

    What about Bristol TN?

    Re: What about Bristol TN? Ride closed their doors today for good.
  11. 93Typhoon502

    What about Bristol TN?

    Re: What about Bristol TN? Just throwing it out there to see what the reaction was...its very close to me. We have a test and tune every Tues. and Thur. night. No big deal though. I would like to see an event in the future to have something for the East and West guys.
  12. 93Typhoon502

    What about Bristol TN?

    http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/bristol_dragway/
  13. 93Typhoon502

    test motor pic

  14. 93Typhoon502

    I chased a Marlboro and Challenge truck today (big pics)

    Re: I chased a Marlboro and Challenge truck today (big pics) Q. does the rear window on the Marlboro roll down? just got to looking at pics and noticed that it looks like it rolls half way down. Nice pics...like last one with reflec.
  15. 93Typhoon502

    New Owner in Knoxville, TN.

    Re: New Owner in Knoxville, TN. congrats on new Sy! Im right up the road in between Bristol / Johnson City. Have some old friends in Knox we go see once in a while. might see you sometime.
  16. 93Typhoon502

    Need A New Name For A Chip!!!!!!!

    Re: Need A New Name For A Chip!!!!!!! Catagory1-5, Hurricane Chip, Total Destruction Chip (TDC), STORM Chip SC, Vicious Chips VC, Dig Chips DC, PROFORM, Six Gun-Shot-Shooter, Demolition. Just throwing these out there.
  17. 93Typhoon502

    Need shop or person in VA NC SC to install motor

    Re: Need shop or person in VA NC SC to install motor Or Eric Rue @ Turbo Time he is building my 93 Ty. He's near Reiligh, NC www.turbotime.us 919-271-3936
  18. 93Typhoon502

    Who bought my friends Ty in East TN?

    Green / Gray Ty with a few mods. turbo/downpipe, boze wheels, lowered, fresh repaint, older style Z28 hood scoops grafted onto the org. hood. Just wanted to see who bought it and how they like.
  19. 93Typhoon502

    10-11 sec Build Up Needed

    Bob, let me appologize for the rude remark that I made about your post. I was Very Angry and being a Smart Ass when I wrote that. I know that it takes alot more money, motor, tuning, etc.... to go 7s. When I am looking for information, I don't want any smart ass coments unless I ask for them...
Top