Search results

  1. N

    Trying to find my old Ty

    Re: Trying to find my old Ty Thanks for the response, close on Justins only one year off. Now the cafax report states that it was registered a year ago in MN. I wonder if its still on the road?
  2. N

    Trying to find my old Ty

    I have not been to this sight in a while, actually since I was forced to give away my ty. My job required me to go on a long road trip and the Ty was running a bit funny. 2 yrs later I think it was bad plugs and wires but I was not allowed the time to look into the problem. At the time this was...
  3. N

    sleepers

    Thanks to Falco, here is a pic of my sleeper. http://www.tragacs.com/pictures/natety.jpg
  4. N

    sleepers

    My Ty was stolen and stripped of all cladding, mirrors and 99% of interior the previous (sp) owner decided not to repair with TY But S-15 jimmy the only markings are Typhoon on the tailgate, wheels and it sits lower than a jimmy. (iI would like to post a pic if I could send it to someone.)
  5. N

    100 LL

    I've used it no troubles.
  6. N

    My very first track times ever!

    Hey Bad, That was almost exactly where my first time to the track was ( 15.128 @ 86.81 ). My Ty has had some work done since then but is still basically stock. I highly recommend a tune-up. Cap, rotor plugs and 8mm wires. That took almost 1 sec off my times. But my ty was running like S@#! the...
  7. N

    Brake mod Questions?

    Thanks guys, I will stick with stock rotor size for now. That made alot of sense.
  8. N

    Brake mod Questions?

    Lately I have been looking into upgrading my front brakes. I have decided to go with powerstop cross-drilled rotors. I'm still deciding on pads but looking into EBC 4x4 6000 series pads if thet are available for our trucks. My questions are can I go with a larger rotor and keep my stock wheels...
  9. N

    My Ty's vin with L-35s

    Based on the pictures it appears as if I have the L-35's built 2/6/93 ty #1183 I have no idea what has been done to it I am the 8th title holder based on carfax but my ty has been though hell, most of which has been with salvage companies, as far as I can tell the engine is the only thing thats...
  10. N

    oil pressure guage

    thanks, I'll check it out.
  11. N

    oil pressure guage

    Exactly. It is stopped under the line resting without any movement.
  12. N

    oil pressure guage

    My oil pressure guage has decided to quit working. I checked my oil levels are good. I dont know what would be needed to fix this any Ideas? Thank-you. nate
  13. N

    Alarms!

    Has anyone mentioned go to radio shack pick up a blinking led and a switch for about 7 bucks, I think it even comes with a sticker. That will keep the kids away. A more experienced thief if they want it good luck stopping them. I know a $500 alarm my ty has been stolen twice.
  14. N

    HATER ALERT

    Who is this adam with the 10 sec. ty?
  15. N

    Front end problems? please help.

    I jacked it up this morning here is the verdict. Passenger- 6/12 solid, 3/9 loose. Driver 6/12 loose, not real loose. 3/9 loose. I have not felt any thing in there or seen anything to determine if the wheel bearings are shot . Was there a recall on any thing up there? Now what? Thanks for your help.
  16. N

    Front end problems? please help.

    I've been driving my ty for the last couple of weeks with some grinding coming from the front end at slow speeds when turning, right or left. Last night driving home from work there was a loud snap that sounded like I hit something, but there was nothing around. I went into work today and I was...
  17. N

    GOT MY NEW DAILY DRIVER!

    I'm sorry I just finally sold my beater $400 a piece of $%&* microwave and a revolver I gave to my dad. 1987 s-10 4x4 136,000mi new motor(3500 mi)
  18. N

    i think i migt have a boost problem

    I have no input I can't reach 4050 mph!! sorry :wink:
  19. N

    New Time slips Thank-you

    I was going to try a lock-up but I couldn't remember if it was connect terminal A and F or not so I thought I better not, Also I didn't remember which were A and F. I think I should have been able to do a better time but I think I still need some more tuning. I was running the ultimate at...
  20. N

    gages

    I recommend boost and then the rest is up to you.
Top