Everyone, please read

gt0569

Donating Member
Re: Everyone, please read

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you the best in this hard time

ziembic

Donating Member

As much as he and I sparred back and forth, I still feel honored to have met and learned from him. He could be a cranky SOB, but he was our cranky SOB. I concur with Mike, if you or Karen need anything, please feel free to ask. I know Keith has been helping out, and he has to drive by my house to come to yours, so it is as simple as hopping in the car. Sorry for your loss.

vinnieTy

TY # 1889

He was one person i always looked forward seeing at the meets.He just had tons of knowledge that i just admired when we spoke.
Great man and will be missed. Of course anything i can help with please keep me posted.

NJ93TY

Donating Member

Zack and Karen I am truly sorry for your loss. Jack was a great guy and he will be missed. I enjoyed the conversations I had with him and learned a few things from him also. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything from me or this community. You have lots of support here if needed.

syclone2673

So sorry for your loss. I had the pleasure of talking with your dad at Carlise this past summer.....Great guy. Prayers to your family.

Throws

Just saw the news from Mike about BBQ, Jack was a great guy. So sorry for your loss.

-P

1BADV6

Donating Member

Zach,
I just came across this post after reading Mike's recent post about the Pocono BBQ. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I had many email and phone conversations with him and enjoyed every one of them. I was glad to have had the chance to visit your home and see Jack's many projects, as well as talk SyTy's for awhile. He was a great guy who was incredibly knowledgeable about many things. We seemed to hit it off from the beginning, both being older than the typical SyTy enthusiast and also having raced various forms of motorsports in our younger years. He will be greatly missed, but never forgotten. Your eulogy was beautiful and from the heart, I'm sure you made him very proud and will continue to do so. RIP Jack and Godspeed.