LS Swap Syclone Single Turbo Build

Re: LS Swap Syclone Single Turbo Build

So obviously it's been driven.

Trying to resolve a turbo issue. Hoping to be back on road soon.

gary sy

Saw it at Carlisle verry cool truck and sounded pretty nasty Too (in a good way) :tup::tup:

boost in the mid teens made 788 awhp.

May start a new thread with new updates. Having boost control issues so I'm going to take some time, fix it, and do a little more r&d before I do.

Thanks!

skolman91

Nice job, i dont rem so what is the setup again? 408 with a 94mm bw and what heads?
What do you think is the control issue, wastegate placement?

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!

which boost controller you running? I think Im going to use boost leash to help with traction.

I am frustrated with torque steer.
I am not throwing in the towel yet.

Hoping to make some more power first though with more boost. The dyno I use here is a real heartbreaker compared to others I have been on lol.

I did a Holley dash and got everything working, and now my good friend is taking care of some odds and ends getting rid of most stock wiring and everything behind the dash. I have some transmission things to clear up once it's back and then I will play with it some more.

I have another project I'm finishing so this truck will remain a radical street car until I cage it.

Damian

Get in on that front LSD group buy, should help out quite a bit with torque steer.

Checked the thread and sent a pm. Appreciate it.

Felt really good cruising this weekend. Some bugs to work out that I'll explain later but I can't get over just the sound of this thing cruising. Turbo is not quiet either haha.

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo

I am being honest here your truck just made my top 5 favorite Syclones.

I especially love the ls swap and the motor peaking out of the hood.