Outfitter design

V8stickAWD

Anybody on here running or have any experience with outfitter design's heavy duty front drive shaft or their 1541H bravada conversion shaft? I an considering using their products for my project for their increased strength and was wondering it it's worth it. Has anyone ever broken the factory right side stub shaft in the tube? Also have any syty guys ran their dana 30 front end? I know it says will not work in a non zr2 but apparently the only issue is oil pan clearance which can be remedied.

Attachments

graham1524

First, what number is your syclone?

The front end on these trucks is super strong, guys are running 8's in the quarter with the stock front diff and auto zone axles. There are also a few sources for stronger front prop shafts, I'm running an 80e and got mine from sportmachines, they are collapsible so it may work for whatever trans you are running.

V8stickAWD

Dont have a real syty but i am in the process of building a 4x4 frame i stripped down to nothing and painted with por15 then reassembled into an awd stick v8 s10. So far i have a zr2 8.5 rear, iron front diff i plan on getting rebuilt with the torsen unit, the coilover conversion kit with tube arms and plan on running an nv3500 for now. I know the nv3500 isnt very robust but i really want a stick and 4x4 options are limited.