Syclone for sale

Syclone89

Thinking of selling my baby..last thing I want to do..not sure what its worth..whole in number 5 piston.motor is out completely torn down..all parts are wrapped and in bed..truck has 120k.offers?paint is 9\10 interior 10/10.

Syclone89

The trucks located in spanaway,WA.guess I wasant to far off. I was thinking 10k would be the least I could take.ill post pics today.thanku guys for the help.

Syclone89

Ill post the truck number also.i was told its a Saudi truck.not to sure if the guy was blowing smoke but he seemed to know everything about these trucks

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
Instrument cluster should tell the story if it's a Saudi Sy. Does it have a boost gauge?

Syclone89

It does have a boost quage.i found a list of which ones were sent over and sure enough mines on the list.does this make the truck more desirable or hurt the value any?

This guy just signed up. No pictures no VIN. I'm calling bullshit until I see something concrete. Dude can't even spell "hole"

Syclone89

Gf took the picture.reasons like this guy I never wanted to join forums..thanu guys for your home.ill go else were

Attachments

• 20210107_155338.jpg
    20210107_155338.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 68

Syclone89

Yes.im having it detail today.the truck is really in Great condition..i would be happy to post pics of it all shined up.finally have time to take some decent pictures.