Tx2k13

MIXEDBREED

Re: Tx2k13

I may go again this year, I have been to it many times and always have fun. Last year I brought my gto and this year may be taking down a true 10.5 nova. Just depends on what I have going on. Just bought a new house and have to get all my stuff moved. My sy is not done yet so it will not be going either way. Just be safe- cops are getting more and more strict about eveything down there. Alot of fast cars drive a fair distance to get the races going just to get out of the area.

abes_sy

SY #2995

Thinking about going on Saturday if I can get a week end pass from the wife and the two babies. Not sure if the Sy will make it though.

budmann2002

i went and the nissan gtr's kicked some serious ass. i wanted to run my ty but when the 1st 4 cars went down the track and made 11 sec passes, i decided to stay in the stands. had my truck parked back by the trailors behind the staging lanes.

Gbodydriver

A friend of mines had a GTR with the spe900 package.. He's been sending photos from there and from what I can see atleast 50% of the cars there are making 700 plus wheel horsepower... Insane

RealFastV6

@jb_and_his_coffee
The "stock turbo" GTR class had a number of cars in the 10s. The unlimited class had GTRs in the 8s. The funny thing is aside from the parachutes they didn't look much different.

Unreal.