A few videos for your enjoyment

NCTyphoon

Re: A few videos for your enjoyment

Super, thanks for posting! Keep 'em coming, let's see some parking lot adventures :)

syty9933

cool, whos forest green typhoon is the second one to go on the drive by video, the exhaust is soo sick same with the blue and grey one?? so were all the bovs

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member

anyone streaming live via from their cell phone? qik.com ?

R&C_RallySyTy

Little Big Man

This sucks, I'm missing out on all of this. So did everyone make it there safely? Was talking to Jeff on the phone as he was on his way to Rentz's place. Keep up the vid post! Why did you not get the chick that was jogging? There was not even enough time to see if she was hot or not :lol:

ZavzTy547

This sucks, I'm missing out on all of this. So did everyone make it there safely? Was talking to Jeff on the phone as he was on his way to Rentz's place. Keep up the vid post! Why did you not get the chick that was jogging? There was not even enough time to see if she was hot or not :lol:

Nice! keep'em comming...

i8av8

Donating Member

WOW! thanx for putting those vids up. almost as if i were there. :tup:

that's how i envision my funeral. sad, isn't it? looking forward to my funeral

Bustedsm

Numbered Car Crazy

My truck makes an appearance, I feel like a disgrace in comparison to more than 99% of the rest of the community :(

SY1616

Donating Member

nice, barely a stock wheel in there. gotta say the stock wheels rule or the syty

Double-A

Quitter

cool, whos forest green typhoon is the second one to go on the drive by video, the exhaust is soo sick same with the blue and grey one?? so were all the bovs

Blue/grey was me, about 5 seconds before I realized that my truck wouldn't stay running long enough to make the trip. You won't see it in any pics at the museum. :(