New profile posts

vxba3B3.gif
Hey there,

sorry about the shipping fiasco. What's your shipping address so I can pull up the order and see what happened?

Thanks,

Tim
Hello Aaron I'm looking to acquire the 32 spline input shaft for the borg warner transfer case. The guys from Mark Williams told me to get in contact with you.
Rear window hinge,

Anyone know where or who sells the rear window hinge for GMC Typhoon?

Thank you
If you split your offer I would be interested in the front bumper reinforcement.
Hey! I'm wondering how much you want for one of the air scoops and a torque strap? I live in Canada too, hopefully that's okay for you. Those are some super cool products!
i am interested in the headliner mats and fromt bumper if they come up for sale?
F
felixb52
Hi, if you willing to split, I'm interested on the passenger side front fender cladding and the driver side rocker panel. Thanks!
Felix
Am from Kansas City area, have 3 s10s and now a 92typhoon #2186, bought in Nov. in Las Vegas. retired, married (A LONG TIME) .
J
Jeasen
I also live in the Kansas City area and have a 1992 Typhoon.
J
Jeasen
Mine is #1690.
Hello, I am considering purchasing a GMC Typhoon in California. The seller says it has a "JWaller stage one, 60lb injectors, 255 aeromotive turbo tweak chip scanmaster". Could you please educate me on the Stage 1 portion of this? Thanks in advance for your time!
Ryan (if I remember that's your name correctly), you still around? I bought your Ty back in the day. I still have it. You interested in having it back?
W
WeekendWarrior
406 836 7231 is my cell. Shoot me a message if you get this and want to talk about it.