Nats 11 - 8/7/09 pics

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Nats 11 - 8/7/09 pics

dont think that is adams truck mandi. His was futher towards the front of the circle. But i may be wrong. I need to up load my pics and see the panaramic view.

BTW. about 2 exit away from getting off of 20 we had some assholes ridding my ass and then cut me off while i was running 80. Me and Hood were like wtf becasue they went past me at like 100 mph one was an audi tt and the other c6 vette. I was hot. Tried to get my brother becasue he was sposed to be working today in that county but didnt know he got ferlowed.

Idoit drivers piss me off they almost got a .40 round fired at them. LOL

SYO237

SyTy Registry

mine :tup:

This one is also badass! Who's truck?

IMG_3394Large.jpg

SYO237

SyTy Registry

The story on Ian:

Smaugers (BigSmoosh) and I were enjoying some cigars, and I found Ian hanging out in the parking lot since we talk about cigars in chat. I offered him my Cohiba, he took a huge hit, his eyes glazed over, his face went white and started to stumble across the parking lot. After about 3 zig-zags, his hands when above his head and he went face first into the ground. End result, busted lip, busted up nose, knot on the forhead, and small cut on the cheek.

Beforehand, I offered it to Harmon, to which he took a huge drag, started coughing and then doubled over into the bushes.

Jpalmer also took a huge drag and ended up almost barfing all over the place.

All I had was a Cohiba and it was actually a bit dry. Didnt think it was going to start that much trouble :rotf:

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration

I'm thinking that (other) Ian's karma for the One-handed Avocado Nut Slap had swift retribution.

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

Im just glad there were no pics taken of the real avocado .

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life

Well hell i was wrong mandi that is adams truck. I was so tired last night i coulnt see straight.

Fun times.

jpalmer

Yes,after that hit, i tried to barf. I was ok after a few. And to Ian! Karma is a bitch. I may have a swollen nut,but at least if i dont WANT people to see it ,i have a choice.