Recent content by 1 bad 92 Ty

  1. 1

    trade syty parts for turbo.

    Re: trade syty parts for turbo. Yes I guess I will, because I can't find anyone with a turbo for trade. Let me know what you are interested in and we will get together on a price. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.
  2. 1

    trade syty parts for turbo.

    I am looking for a 70mm turbo or bigger preferably a ball bearing. I have a lot of parts that I will do some trading with. The parts I have are a set of factory rims off a 92 ty with new tires a set if bowtie aluminum heads, a set of 60lb injector, anew set of eagle h beam rods,a 52mm pte turbo...
  3. 1

    Wheels with good tires

    Re: Wheels with good tires I have a set of 92 Typhoon wheels with a set of tires that are almost new lest than 1000 miles thatI will sell for $450 obo plus shipping. The wheels have been painted dark gray but paint can be take back off.
  4. 1

    WTB non a/c box

    Re: WTB non a/c box I have a new ac delete box that I will sell, just let me know if you are interested.
  5. 1

    Sbc aluminum heads

    I am looking for a set of small block chevy aluminm heads with 215 runners. I would buy them out right, or I have some sy ty parts that I could trade. I have aluminum bowties, a new alky inj kit, and a set of factory wheels. Let me know, thanks. May take other sbc parts on trade, sold my ty so I...
  6. 1

    Bowtie heads for a set of vortecs

    I have a set of fully ported bowtie aluminum heads that I would like to do some trading with someone for a set of heads or sale them and buy a set of vortec heads. You can reach me at 843-617-2354 if you have any questions. Thanks Randy
  7. 1

    Turbo wanted

    Re: Turbo wanted Thanks for all the help. I just purchased a 63 pte last night, but thanks again
  8. 1

    syty pte63 turbo for sale...

    Re: syty pte63 turbo for sale... Pm sent
  9. 1

    Turbo wanted

    I am looking for a turbo for my 92 TY. I have a 52 pte on it now that needs to be rebuilt. I want to find a bigger turbo, if anyone has a good turbo please let me know. Thanks
  10. 1

    walbro 255, roller rockers LOWER PRICES .. F/S

    Re: walbro 255, comp 412, roller rockers F/S Re: walbro 255, comp 412, roller rockers F/S How old are all the parts and what is the specs on the cam. For the right price I may be interested in all of it.
  11. 1

    HI Iam in SC and wanted to know if you do any tuning,pleasr let me know I would like to get my...

    HI Iam in SC and wanted to know if you do any tuning,pleasr let me know I would like to get my TY running right thanks Randy.
  12. 1

    South Carolina owners chime in

    Re: South Carolina owners chime in I am in Darlington SC and I would be interested if you get it going.
  13. 1

    Need tuning help in sc

    Re: Need tuning help in sc Ok thanks for the help.
  14. 1

    Need tuning help in sc

    Re: Need tuning help in sc 52 pte turbo 60lbs injectors front mounted intercooler 3000 converter cold air kit 16 position chip,340 fuel pump and adjustable regulator. I want some help to get fine tuned and running right.
  15. 1

    Need tuning help in sc

    Re: Need tuning help in sc Do you how I can get up with him?
Top