Wheels with good tires

elec87

New member
I am in the market for a few wheels..... I have one good one out of three........ Anyone have anything?
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Wheels with good tires

I have a nice set of OZ Racing wheels (all four are 18x10) with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires (40% tread). $650

Also, a nice OEM Syclone set with fairly new tires. $750


Prefer local pick-up. Willing to ship but it'll be on your dime.
 

elec87

New member
Re: Wheels with good tires

I would be interested in stocks or aftemarket units.... I need two rears and one front....... Got any pics guys? Im looking to buy this week....
Thanks
Elec
 

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
Re: Wheels with good tires

I have a perfect set of polished factory wheels off my 93 Typhoon with great tires on them. Just sitting here. Have been thinking about getting rid of them :)
 

1 bad 92 Ty

New member
Re: Wheels with good tires

I have a set of 92 Typhoon wheels with a set of tires that are almost new lest than 1000 miles thatI will sell for $450 obo plus shipping. The wheels have been painted dark gray but paint can be take back off.
 

syclone383

New member
Re: Wheels with good tires

I'm giving serious consideration to selling these one of a kind HRE's. 17 X 11 Rear, 17 X 9 Front. Not cheap. :D

 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Wheels with good tires

Here's pics of mine.

(1) Stock Syclone wheels and tires ready for painted centers and clear coat:

(2) OZ Racing wheels and tires:
 
Last edited:
Top