Recent content by silver-sy

  1. silver-sy

    Silver Syclone Project

    Re: Silver Syclone Project #0055...
  2. silver-sy

    Silver Syclone Project

    Re: Silver Syclone Project I have a friend making me stainless emblems sort of like they put on the Grand Prix GTP's.Trying to be a little different.
  3. silver-sy

    Silver Syclone Project

    Thes are my latest pictures http://www.morrisoncustoms.com/SILVER%20sy3.jpg http://www.morrisoncustoms.com/SILVER%20sy2.jpg http://www.morrisoncustoms.com/SILVER%20sy1.jpg
  4. silver-sy

    Typhoon II #735...First trip outdoors...pics

    Re: Typhoon II #735...First trip outdoors...pics My opinion is...if your going to race it,powder coat it.If your going to show it,then paint it.
  5. silver-sy

    Getting Closer

    Re: Getting Closer I have a little girl coming in July so I have to make some sacrifices...I have an 04 Silver GTO I need to get rid of too...
  6. silver-sy

    Getting Closer

    I hope to have this done this summer...want to enjoy it abit before I might have to sell it. www.morrisoncustoms.com/SILVER%20SY.jpg
  7. silver-sy

    New Paint, but Clear Scratches Easily??

    Re: New Paint, but Clear Scratches Easily?? I'm sorry but if you paid $4000 for a paint job and they used medium grade clear I would be pissed! If you press your finger into the paint does it still leave an impression? Try using some 3M handglaze on it...don't put it on like a wax though...take...
  8. silver-sy

    Best for tuning Syclone

    If I would ever finally get my Syclone done, who would anyone recomend for tuning,etc. Don't really know much about fine tuning?
  9. silver-sy

    SRT4 vs Syclone OWNED!

    Yep...sorry! :D
  10. silver-sy

    SRT4 vs Syclone OWNED!

    Sorry if this is on here already. :( http://www.streetnstrip.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1924
  11. silver-sy

    Syclone Project

    Thanks... :D
  12. silver-sy

    Syclone Project

    Vin... Vin... ...0055
  13. silver-sy

    Syclone Project

    seats seats The seats were in a syclone JJ's Automotive bought off a guy that was wrecked. The guy was a pilot for an airline and whom ever does plane seats did them for him.Supposed to be Italian Leather but I don't know.Heard they were $1500 for seats and matching door panels.
  14. silver-sy

    Syclone Project

    98 S10 Blazer "supercharged" 98 S10 Blazer "supercharged"
Top