Silver Syclone Project

SY#2910

Banned
Re: Silver Syclone Project

I always did like Silver. Very nice ! ! ! I was thinking about having my Sy painted next year either Silver or Deep Blue. Nice truck.:tup:
 

TheNeek

this is my serious face
Re: Silver Syclone Project

Nice work... Looks killer. Something about the silver makes the front end "pop" ya know?
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Silver Syclone Project

Very nice. There was a silver TyClone around a few years ago and thought it looked like crap. But it looks good on the Sy. Are you planning on putting Sy decals back on?
 

silver-sy

New member
Re: Silver Syclone Project

I have a friend making me stainless emblems sort of like they put on the Grand Prix GTP's.Trying to be a little different.
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: Silver Syclone Project

Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: Silver Syclone Project

Great job so far. Keep pics coming of the progress, especially once you get the stickers on. I'd like to get another one and have it painted the PPG color scheme. The silver looks killer!!
 
Top