Recent content by Spencer

  1. S

    NE Extravaganza 2008 Registration Now Open!!

    Re: NE Extravaganza 2008 Registration Now Open!! The track is having a Live Band and Bikini Contest Friday night starting at 7pm. I think Renz and Smaug are bringing their thongs.
  2. S

    2008 NE Extravaganza...will you be attending?

    Re: 2008 NE Extravaganza...will you be attending? I'll also make the long drive to Monroeville! Josh you'll need to upgrade your room to the jacuzzi suite as Renz will have a quest.
  3. S

    Datamaster with #50 <=feedback?

    You might want to recommend the guy get an updated version of the 50# programs. The newer version is setup differently with two different timing settings that each have 7 different fuel settings (only in boost). T1-F1 leanest to T1-F7 richest. I can't tell you why the knock is occurring on...
  4. S

    Datamaster with #50 <=feedback?

    Which setting are you using with the Ultimate? . You might need to add more fuel until the knock goes away. Try a richer setting on the ultimate and/or raise the base fuel pressure.
  5. S

    Which chip is this?

    Here's another link with some info on the Ultimate http://www.chitownsyty.com/bg/chipstuff/stgchips.htm
  6. S

    Blitz ?

    I know the current versions of the 50lb Ultimate chip do not have any boost control in them. Thus you need a alternate source of boost control. Your MAP sensor will read boost levels send that info to the computer/ultimate chip and then more fuel will be added based on the amount of boost...
  7. S

    Melting Energy Suspension Motor Mounts

    Yeah, maybe it could be dinner Saturday if you ever get the Typhoon home.
  8. S

    Melting Energy Suspension Motor Mounts

    We'll see. I do believe your driver's side heat shield is touching the exhuast manifold, just like mine was. In my case I know the heat shield was touching, which caused the heat to be transfered to the motor quicker then it would have if there was a gap of air between the manifold and heat...
  9. S

    Propshaft rubs the body of the truck

    You'll be changing your drivers side motor mount soon enough. I bet it will take you a good bit longer though......haha
  10. S

    how to tell if its a fake typhoon buy vin any other way

    Is that a pic of my vin tag or did you make that?
  11. S

    Possible Eastern PA gathering?

    Sorry Kurt there will be no KY on this trip, because your mother will be there and you know how she's allergic to it.
  12. S

    Possible Eastern PA gathering?

    Hey if anyone is interest in going to BeaverSprings Raceway www.beaversprings.com tomorrow I'll be there along with REnz ripping shit up. Gates open at 5pm. Adam L. Good thing your thinking about having this meet in your backyard. Because we all know you won't travel more then a couple...
  13. S

    Who wants to go out street racing and represent?

    Re: Who wants to go out street racing and represent? How are you only running 10 psi? If you have the PTE setup isn't the waste gate actuator 15psi? Only way I see you getting 10psi is if there's a leak somewhere.
  14. S

    Stupid question (how to hot wire IC pump)

    For anyone interested its the yellow wire on the drives side relay.
  15. S

    Stupid question (how to hot wire IC pump)

    How do I hot wire the IC pump to turn on when the ignition is on? I grounded one of the wires on the relays located on the firewall but that wire made it run all the time. Is there a specific wire that will only turn it on when the ignition is on?
Top