Recent content by TY#1924

  1. T

    Square plug in head - tool needed

    odd tools odd tools I'd try a metal shop, ask them for cold rolled steel square stock in 4" to 6" lengths, most good shops have quite a bit of stock in between 1/4" and 1/2". It may twist up a bit, the stock has a soft temper so go easy. J B Blaster the fitting before turning it out.
  2. T

    How much love for your SY/TY

    My Ty My Ty I've 2 Ty's, 1 pristine 38K miles, 1 150k miles. The pristine one's goes into the garage and is only driven on Sunday with great care. 150K one is going to be modified and a daily driver. WIfe drives both no one else drives them, I park way away from everybody when we take either...
  3. T

    newbie type question re: boost control

    boost boost sent you a PM
  4. T

    TRANNY IS GONE who? will rebuild it

    master xmission builder master xmission builder Try jwaller
  5. T

    DEAD ALDL port WTF

    ALDL ALDL Quick way to check ALDL port: Jumper on the trucks ALDL connector the upper right 2 pins, then turn key ON (up instrument lights should light) to AUX, the check engine light should start pulsing 1 then 2 (12) for a total of 3 times, after this trouble codes should flash. I can not...
  6. T

    power sterring pump ???

    Power Steering Power Steering The high pressure side line could also be leaking. I had a high pressure line that appeared to be fine until pressurized. The line leaked when vehicle was turning, fluid did not spray just oused out. I found problem by having some one in the cab cut the wheels and...
  7. T

    I'm moving to Seattle; NWSTP gaining 3 SyTy's

    Livin in the liquid sunshine Livin in the liquid sunshine Kurt, I live 5 minutes north of the Bremerton Speedway 1/4 mile track. I just bought a Ty and am looking for some of the other syty around. Welcome Home Jim
  8. T

    Cross Conuntry I Go...

    safety first safety first please consider taking a heat source, possibly a couple 12 hours candles and chemical pocket heaters. thermal blankets, mylar wrap. signaling devices, whistle, flares, mirror. I've been acrossed twice from Seattle to Norfolk in late Dec., had no problems. I'd like to...
Top