Search results

  1. K

    Faster for 1991, ZR-1 or SY

    Re: Faster for 1991, ZR-1 or SY I owned a 91 ZR1, bought it in early 92(a left over). The first time I took it to Brandenton, FL I could only get a 13.5 (can't remember the mph) My 60 foot time was like 2.2, 2.1 maybe. Came back to Ft. Myers and talked with some of my racing buds and one of...
  2. K

    New owner: 92 white/gray Typhoon w/29,000 m

    I've been on this site everyday since I decided to buy a Typhoon a couple of months ago. The info you guys give has been great, thanks. I picked up the TYPHOON from the second owner in Jacksonville, FL on Tue. and drove it 350 miles back to Southwest Florida the same day. The truck is in as...
  3. K

    What's ty worth, don't know if i wanna sell or trade it!!!

    Where are you located?
  4. K

    LOOKING FOR TYPHOON: CHECKED OUT RED/GREY 92 ON EBAY TODAY

    The clear coat was pilling in spots. Is this an easy fix? Blue smoke on startup and white at idle, what does this tell me? Truck in fair shape. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  5. K

    Insurance: The where, what and how much of it!

    Possible newbie from Fort Myers, FL Buyer from Florida looking at Typhoons and was checking insurance coverages and prices on the net today and was wondering if anybody had any thoughts. Also, there was a white Typhoon on ebay a coulple of weeks ago being sold out of Marco Island, FL. Does...
Top