Search results

  1. purdaddy

    Rear Ash Trays

    Does anyone know off hand if the rear ash trays in the Typhoon are the same part and part number as those in a similar year Jimmy or Blazer??? I obviously would want the exact same color tray as my son cracked the driver's side cover plastic and it just doesn't look right. Thanks in advance...
  2. purdaddy

    High speed fan position not working

    Hey guys, I've searched and read thru all the threads I could find on the HVAC blower motor and it's setup, but I'm just not sure any of them apply to the scenario I've got. My Ty's Heating and A/C work great on all settings, but the fan speed control only works in the first three positions...
  3. purdaddy

    Zerks, Grease Fittings Locations

    Hey all, I searched and searched but couldn't find a thread that detailed all the zerks or grease fittings I need to attend to during a front end lube job. Can someone post the location of each of them? (I recall reading there were 11 total, not sure if that includes the propshaft (which I...
  4. purdaddy

    Nextag for car parts....

    Hey guys, I stumbled across this site in a search for replacement parts and thought I'd share the find. I use Nextag and other sites to comparison shop for things on the Internet a lot and was stoked to find a car parts version out there (even tho it says "beta" on it). I also realize it's...
  5. purdaddy

    In search of pics of Autometer gauges (lit up)

    Hey everyone, I'm looking for pics of the Autometer Ultra-lite and Phantom series gauges lit up. I recently put in indiglo dash overlays (eBay variety) and am having a tough time finding the best gauge series' for pillar monitoring (boost, fuel pressure, etc.) to somewhat match. I can find lots...
  6. purdaddy

    SyTy pillar gauge pods

    I've searched and searched and turned up nothing. :roll: Does anyone know if the pillar gauge pods for the Sy and the Ty are identical? Or are they different between the Sy and Ty? Thanks!
  7. purdaddy

    SyTy'ers in/near NC for a go-see?

    Last Ty I had checked out in MA didn't work out for me, so I'm now looking to see if there are any SyTy'ers (especially experienced ones) who would be close enough and willing to take a look at '93 Ty number 0380 in Kannopolis, NC. If so, get me your phone number and I'll try to get a meeting...
  8. purdaddy

    Members in Massachussets for a go-see?

    I'm looking at a 1992 Ty, number 0005 in Massachussets (lost the zip code, but area code is 857 (may not help)), and am wondering if there are any members close enough to take an educated go-see to check out the truck for me. I live in Wichita, KS, and just don't know if a national inspection...
  9. purdaddy

    Specific Typhoon Histories - tell me what you know

    Here are a few Ty's that I'm looking at and am wondering if anyone knows anything about their histories. 1992 Ty #0005 1992 Ty #1277 1993 Ty #1365 Thanks in advance! If this is something that is not acceptable to do in this community, just let me know. Just trying to gauge what I'm in for...
Top