Search results

  1. Hemi Who?

    Time for Brakes - Wilwood vs Aerospace Components

    So I'm starting to work on the parts list for phase II of my build, and up near the top of my list are brakes. I need lightweight brakes that will be able to haul the truck down from some pretty steep trap speeds, but will also survive on the street. What complicates the issue is they also have...
  2. Hemi Who?

    Help me build a bullet proof front drivetrain :)

    So it's time to start working over my front drive train, and I need some ideas. I have the following needs: - Able to hold 1000+ hp, and still allow me to sleep at night. - Street friendly (no spools) I have little budget restrictions, and am more interested in reliability and driveability...
  3. Hemi Who?

    Filter options for a 5" turbo inlet

    New turbo showed up today, and this thing is insane ;) GT42-76 RL. Basically a Dual Ball Bearing 76mm. What intake filter options do I have for a 5" inlet? I've never had this problem before :)
  4. Hemi Who?

    Just saying hello :)

    Thought I would come on here and say hi. :) I'm finishing up my truck, main details are in the sig. Forgive me if I'm a little secerative about location specific things... I'm hoping to make a little bit of money back with this when I'm done, so I'd prefer if no one knew exactly where this truck...
Top