Search results

  1. A

    Performance parts web sites.

    Can someone please put a few links for web sites that sell performance parts for the typhoon as answers please? I can never seem to find any. Prob doing something wrong but from the uk maybe that is why?
  2. A

    Servicing in the UK.

    Doe's anyone know of anywhere in the UK that can service the Typhoon? Longshot I know. Worth trying though.
  3. A

    Can a Typhoon be used as an Everyday Car?

    Please help me I'm about to go and view a couple of Typhoons in the UK but before I do I need to ask 1 question: Can I use a Typhoon as an everyday car or are they too unreliable or fragile? Please reply ASAP as the money is burning a hole in my pants. :cheers:
  4. A

    Performance Tunning the motor.

    Where should I start? I'm after an 11 - 10 sec typhoon what do I need what kind of price will I be looking at? All help would be greatly appreciated. Arthur :)
  5. A

    Engine Internals

    Can anyone tell me what power rating the pistons, con rods and the rest of the internals are? I'm trying to get a feel budget wise as to how far I can up the boost etc before I need to start ripping the engine apart? Any help greatly appreciated. Arthur :D
  6. A

    Newbie

    Hi everyone. :D Im from England and have fell in love with Gmc Typhoons. A garage near me has 2 black Typhoons for sale and I'm begging my wife to let my buy 1. A quick question to you all, "What is the maximum boost and power the standard engine internals can take before they need to to be...
Top