Search results

  1. J

    Engines done! dyno #'s

    Re: Engines done! dyno #'s Wow those are some nice #'s for NA , I bet it will put down some nice numbers once boosted. What C/R on your pistons?
  2. J

    Too cool to spool

    Re: To cool to spool Re: To cool to spool Is that a Tial 50Q your running ?
  3. J

    Too cool to spool

    Re: To cool to spool Re: To cool to spool Thats a sweet looking intercooler setup!! Who makes that core?
  4. J

    datamaster

    Re: datamaster I missed you ran a blend, that would help. It still seems a little high but if the logs are clean then i guess you are ok but the high boost (23 psi) with 2 bar still is odd though?
  5. J

    datamaster

    Re: datamaster If your running just pump gas 23 # of boost is to much I would find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be any knock retard. Also if your running a 2 bar map the ecm will not provide enough fuel past 14.7- 15 psi.
  6. J

    another tire size and will it hurt my transfer case Q

    Re: another tire size and will it hurt my transfer case Q I think your ok as they say be with in 1%, so a 245/45/17 is about 25 + inches tall and 1% of that would be .25 in or 1/4" so I would say your ok.
  7. J

    Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles

    Re: Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles Thanks Chris nice meeting you too. Good luck with the truck and keep me posted with the progress of the truck. Thanks again!!
  8. J

    parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc

    Re: parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc turbo is SOLD all parts have all been sold thanks
  9. J

    Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles

    Re: Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles The truck is SOLD thanks for the interest.
  10. J

    parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc

    Re: parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc Update dp/test pipe and external wg sold turbo is still available
  11. J

    Thanks for payment, will ship out Monday per your request Neil

    Thanks for payment, will ship out Monday per your request Neil
  12. J

    Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles

    Re: Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles I would post them but can't I can email them to you if you want?
  13. J

    parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc

    Re: parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc Downpipe and wastegate are pending sale. If payment is not received soon the items will be sold to next in line. Thanks
  14. J

    parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc

    Re: parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc chip/ injectors are sold
  15. J

    parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc

    Re: parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc turbo tweak chip and 60 lb injectors will be sold as soon as I receive funds.
  16. J

    parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc

    Re: parts FS pte 6262 turbo, RPM DP, tt chip, 60 lb injectors, wg, misc thanks for the interest in the parts I have replied to all Pm's . There have been multiple people interested in certain items, it will be sold to the first who contacted me and then the next in line if the first backs out...
  17. J

    Feeler / Syclone 1965 FS 133,xxx miles

    I have been contemplating getting rid of my truck, at times I want to hold on to it and other times I say to myself I'm just going to sell it. Well throwing this out there to gauge if there is any interest. I have owned this truck since 2002, I don't know how many prior owners there were. I...
  18. J

    Feeling real stupid (RPM lines)

    Re: Feeling real stupid (RPM lines) you must have a after market one already because the factory one is actually in you rad
  19. J

    Feeling real stupid (RPM lines)

    Re: Feeling real stupid (RPM lines) Yes I can't post a pic but if you Pm me your # I will text you a picture of mine.
  20. J

    Feeling real stupid (RPM lines)

    Re: Feeling real stupid (RPM lines) I run the factory one with the B&M, the third line which is short connects the two together but you need the elbow fitting to make it work cause its kind of tight.
Top