Search results

  1. syclownz

    syclone carbon fiber driveshaft

    Re: syclone carbon fiber driveshaft are u still looking for one of these?
  2. syclownz

    Speed Inc 4L80 T-case shafts

    Re: Speed Inc 4L80 T-case shafts I made a payment for one shaft today with Brian over the phone.
  3. syclownz

    Track tonight good air

    Re: Track tonight good air Frank were you running a 67mm turbo and stock intake with vortecs?
  4. syclownz

    Track tonight good air

    Re: Track tonight good air Frank do you have your build combo listed somewhere?
  5. syclownz

    4L80 adapter shaft update

    Re: 4L80 adapter shaft update I will take one depending on price.
  6. syclownz

    Track tonight good air

    Re: Track tonight good air I think its about 3800lbs(+-) Im laughing inside about the stupid comments people are making on youtube.
  7. syclownz

    Track tonight good air

    Re: Track tonight good air Any idea how much the ty weighted on this run?;)
  8. syclownz

    accelerator cable

    Re: accelerator cable Are they new or used???
  9. syclownz

    4l80e input shaft Group Purchase

    Re: 4l80e input shaft Group Purchase Looks like you get what you pay for.
  10. syclownz

    What Plugs Are Best!!

    Re: What Plugs Are Best!! NGK TR7-3346 BR7EF :tup: Just for reference...
  11. syclownz

    chip and 50s...and some other stuff..

    Re: chip and 50s...and some other stuff.. What cam and heads were you using with the chip and injectors? Also, is that the stock chip? I can't tell the difference :oops:
  12. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a I had no idea there was a "regular" version of the Ultimate. I'm using the 50# injectors, Vortec heads and 3bar map with my Ultimate. Until my problem (whatever it is) everything was working fine. You may have better luck than me. Hope you do.
  13. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a I think the ultimate works pretty well with the 412 (Crane cam). Not so well right now though but only because I have no idea what is wrong with my truck. Truck came with Ultimate and the Crane cam so not sure if any of it was custom. If that answers your (?)
  14. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a So I will look into getting a laptop. Thank you for all of your responses to point me in the right direction.
  15. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a No DM. I did drive it before I took the video and it was jerking like it wanted to stall out but never did. It stayed on surprisingly. I also have the Ultimate chip which I also think may be bad. So once again I will need to try to get a stock chip, stock injectors and stock map.
  16. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a 50#ers. I was under the impression that I couldn't go back to the stock chip and map because I am using a 412 cam. I will check plugs and timing and stuff. Thanks.
  17. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a 3bar
  18. syclownz

    msd 6a

    Re: msd 6a Okay, so I figured out how to wire the truck without the MSD. I guess I'm right because the truck turns on. My battery is back to holding a charge and sits at 14.4 volts in idle and my alternator sits at 14.5 volts in idle. While in idle I have a very rough idle and my tach needle is...
  19. syclownz

    msd 6a

    How many of you guys are using an MSD box? Is it important to have one if you are modded? Mine just blew up and almost started a fire in my ty. No burnt or melted wires because it was contained inside the box but it definitely scared the crap out of me. Lots of smoke but no damage. I'm going...
  20. syclownz

    FS: Radio Delete Panel

    Re: FS: Radio Delete Panel UGH! I miss out on everything.
Top